In Minecraft it says "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft...

Discus and support In Minecraft it says "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My settings say that I'm allowed to play multiplayer and I followed the steps they showed. 30ff367a-9de2-41d8-a11c-a90e06a08ad0 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bryan Zheng, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Bryan Zheng
    Bryan Zheng Guest

In Minecraft it says "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft...

My settings say that I'm allowed to play multiplayer and I followed the steps they showed.

:)

Bryan Zheng, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Sophia Kotopka Win User

Xbox live gold problem.

It says this when I try to play online, “you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up”
  3. xXSabbrinahXx Win User

"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft
    account is set up." Help?
    Plsssss :((
  4. xXSabbrinahXx Win User

"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft
    account is set up." Help?
    Plsssss :((
  5. Will Harrod Win User

I cant join minecraft realms and changing my privacy settings wont work please help

It is more of a message than error but it says "You cannot play on realms because of how your microsoft account is set up. Please ensure your online saftey settings allow multiplayer and clubs. See instructions for changing these settings as aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp."
  6. treecaps Win User

i can't use multiplayer (minecraft windows 10)

Hello.

It says

"You cannot play <on Realms> or <online multiplayer> because of how your microsoft account is set up. Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer and Clubs. See instructions for changing these settings at aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp"

I have clicked the submit button, and aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp does not work.
Thema:

1. In Minecraft it says "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Minecraft says cannot

2. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  3. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  4. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  5. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  6. On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...: I am logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft java edition has been bought already, but when I click the game and then click the play button, a screen pops up that says create username, when...
  7. I cannot get into minecraft as the message says there are too many devices. That is incorrect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get into minecraft as the message says there are too many devices. That is incorrect.: My minecraft account is frozen saying that there are too many devices and I cannot use the Microsoft store for download or playing. I don't have 10 devices on the account....
  8. Cannot buy Minecraft Java for son's new account - says Already Owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Minecraft Java for son's new account - says Already Owned: I'm trying to set up Minecraft for my youngest on a laptop which already has it installed and has been used by other people. I created a new MS account for him which is a family one. When I...
  9. When I go to servers Minecraft says you cannot join cross platform games without a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I go to servers Minecraft says you cannot join cross platform games without a...: When I go to servers Minecraft says you cannot join cross platform games without a Microsoft account and a Nintendo switch account sign in with both accounts to join servers but I'm logged in...
  10. My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a...: My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a Microsoft Account and a Nintendo Account. Sign in with both accounts to join servers...