In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...

Discus and support In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently downloaded games from Microsoft Store, but today when I try to all the descriptions (including the "get" button) are grayed out. What's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeannie PA, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Jeannie PA
    Jeannie PA Guest

In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...

I have recently downloaded games from Microsoft Store, but today when I try to all the descriptions (including the "get" button) are grayed out. What's going on?

:)

Jeannie PA, Apr 28, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't get them. How can I?

Hi, Jeannie. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try to log out then log back into your account on the Microsoft Store app and check if that sorts out the issue.

The other option would be to use the Microsoft Store's web browser version and search for the game from there. You can try purchasing it from there as well.
  3. CampinnnCarlll Win User

Destiny Rise of Iron issue

Not sure why but I have it to where it's grayed out on the Microsoft store and Xbox store as well, the solution I found was to search the Pre-order through the Smartglass Application.
  4. DethDealer Win User

Unable to pre-order Destiny Rise of Iron

I, meanwhile, still have it grayed out in the XBox store when I check on PC, and can't see it at all in the XBox store on my One. Did they remove the "pre-order" since it's now only 4 days out and I missed the boat?
  5. Richard Koco Win User

Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?

Hi Gerardo, thank you for your reply!

Does that mean that using points on Microsoft Rewards counts as purchase in Microsoft Store? So if I want to buy Ancient Coins I have to buy them through the game on steam therefore I can't use my Microsoft Rewards points to buy them right?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Regards,
    Richard.
  6. ULND1 Win User

Unable to use additional payment method

Nope I can't use my Microsoft money either. It is grayed out as you said.
Thema:

1. In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store games

2. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  3. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: I was having trouble opening the Game Bar with the shortcut Win+G and so I uninstalled it following this method: Press the Windows key + X and select Windows PowerShell (Admin). Type...
  4. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  5. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  6. I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store: This new laptop arrived and I wanted to install video games on it, such as Minecraft. I have been trying to troubleshoot and fix the problem, but this has not worked. Every single time I try to...
  7. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...
  8. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  9. 0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install a game pass game from xbox app or windows store it gets to about 60% before stopping the download with nothing but "error code: 0x87e0000f". I've been looking all day for...
  10. When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.: Hello, on my xbox one when i press to install any game on the microsoft store nothing happens. Can someone please help. 15402240-505d-462c-a0ce-e91053f0348f