In LGC3 TV in Game Optimizer, should I use both VRR & GSync and AMD Free sync Premium pro...

Discus and support In LGC3 TV in Game Optimizer, should I use both VRR & GSync and AMD Free sync Premium pro... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to know the best options for Game Optimizer in LGC3 TV for Xbox Series X. 7bc900b0-be61-42d1-b480-cfed60c8a783 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Biagio Milazzo, Oct 22, 2023.

  1. In LGC3 TV in Game Optimizer, should I use both VRR & GSync and AMD Free sync Premium pro...


    I want to know the best options for Game Optimizer in LGC3 TV for Xbox Series X.

    :)
     
    Biagio Milazzo, Oct 22, 2023
    #1
  2. toncehasimllari Win User

    Is my Xbox Series X or my LG C3 48 inch faulty? Or software issue? The games?

    Hi,

    Now I've have started to have new issues. Often when I turn on my Xbox, on my tv appears no signal or Just Black screen. Is happening often. I changed HDMI Port andcable HDMI. Doesnt make difference. One strange thing though I noticed once. My TV game optimizer turned off freesync AMD and switched tò vrr g-sync. When this happened, the freesync was on and the screen went black and the TV showed a refresh rate that changed in a matter of second from 60 hz to 650hz tò 330hz and so on until switched tò vrr gsync. What does this mean?
  3. RoyalPurplehead Win User

    VRR Gsync / AMD Freesync Premium

    From how understand it:

    VRR - proprietry HDMI - 2.1 standard

    Fressync - AMDs version of variable refresh rate

    G-sync - Nvidias version of Variable refresh rate - will not wotk on an Xbox as it has an AMD chip, this is for people who use the C1 as a monitor and have a PC with NVidia GPU.

    so on the Xbox just leave both options on and the Xbox will select AMD Freesync.
  4. LeonardoPrestigiovan Win User

    VRR Gsync / AMD Freesync Premium

    I have an LG TV and when I choose amd freesync premium I have 2 options.. : high or wide which one should I pick? My TV is an 55 inch nano cell TV
  5. Pilivsype Win User

    VRR Gsync / AMD Freesync Premium

    I left VRR on. But when choosing AMD Freesync, three options are provided: high, wide, off. I left "high", because it feels like the picture is getting smoother, but maybe it's autosuggestion already))

    I haven't been able to find a scientific/official explanation of the difference between "high" and "wide" for setting up AMD Freesync, so it's bugging me.

    And sorry for my English)
  6. Cristhian ErasmoRios Win User

    VRR Gsync / AMD Freesync Premium

    Freesync is not called VRR 🤦🏽
Thema:

In LGC3 TV in Game Optimizer, should I use both VRR & GSync and AMD Free sync Premium pro...

Loading...
  1. In LGC3 TV in Game Optimizer, should I use both VRR & GSync and AMD Free sync Premium pro... - Similar Threads - LGC3 Game Optimizer

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  10. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...