In hand-to-hand combat a white circle with a X in it appears - is this something I can use...

Discus and support In hand-to-hand combat a white circle with a X in it appears - is this something I can use... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Call of Duty WWII, I have cleared four bunkers at the start and, on my way to the fifth bunker, I am attacked by a German soldier. After a short... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brian Bennett3, Feb 3, 2023.

1. In hand-to-hand combat a white circle with a X in it appears - is this something I can use...

On Call of Duty WWII, I have cleared four bunkers at the start and, on my way to the fifth bunker, I am attacked by a German soldier. After a short struggle, I am killed with his bayonet. An 'X' in a white circle appears as I struggle, is this some kind of help? If so, how do I use that to my advantage?

:)

Brian Bennett3, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

In hand-to-hand combat a white circle with a X in it appears - is this something I can use to my advantage, if so, how?!

Hello Brian, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your game.

Usually when you see a circle with an X in it during gameplay it is usually a hint on what you should do during that scene. You should try rapidly pressing the X when that appears or if the circle is closing try to press the X at the right moment
  3. optimus 1 Win User

No Hand to Hand Combat...?!!

As long as we're on the subject... I think that's one of the many beauties of this game, you just don't know what types of weapons and abilities you're going to get and once you do it makes you anxious to use it... I'm not spoiling anything by saying i just
    got the rope retractor and it's really cool to use when climbing across ropes....wasn't expecting that one at all....hands down, the best game i've played in years.
  4. Monkey Dal Win User

That part was amazing! It was so high up I was scared to move Lara in the end lol.
  5. DeansF Win User

...to be honest - no, not that far in- just got to the radio tower section so still quite early on in the game!

Thanks for the clarification and for confirming the above....! :)
  6. optimus 1 Win User

I don't think he actually needs to be that far in the game. He could spend his gear points on upgrading his brawler skills early on instead of his weapons i think... I may try that next time i start over.
Thema:

In hand-to-hand combat a white circle with a X in it appears - is this something I can use...

1. In hand-to-hand combat a white circle with a X in it appears - is this something I can use... - Similar Threads - hand hand combat

2. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  3. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  4. Server queue times are getting out of hand and defeating the usefullness

in XboX Insiders
    Server queue times are getting out of hand and defeating the usefullness: I think my title pretty well says it all. Middle of the day, in the middle of a work week and still the queue is often >10min. Please, add more aervers before we're dorced to drop the service. I...
  5. Xbox connects back get stuff like eye tracking and hand gestures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connects back get stuff like eye tracking and hand gestures: I’m wondering if Microsoft might be wanting to bring the Connex back with features and like eye tracking and hand gestures back. I would be awesome to be able to use hand gestures with Xbox like...
  6. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  7. Problem with 2nd hand 360.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with 2nd hand 360.: I recently bought a 2nd hand 360 for my kids so they could still play the games they loved. Our old one got damaged but I salvaged the removable HD. But now none of the free gold games including...
  8. Elite 2 controller disconnects if you move your hands. What paddled controller should I get?

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 controller disconnects if you move your hands. What paddled controller should I get?: Bought an Elite 2 controller today because I gave my Elite to my friend a few years back. I didn’t need it anymore. The Elite 2 controller disconnects immediately in an intense situation where the...
  9. Torch in hand

in XBoX Accessibility
    Torch in hand: On nintendo switch I try to use the torch in my right hand to illuminate when exploring caves but it doesn't work. On a PC or tablet, however, yes. 1b8b6899-d34d-4930-9cb5-929f776f046b
  10. Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .: Starfield loads to black screen.dim rotating circle lower right. Restarted 3 times 5209d5cd-0791-431f-a89a-a5b2347f81a1