In game voice chat is not working at all with Xbox xCloud and Game pass.

Discus and support In game voice chat is not working at all with Xbox xCloud and Game pass. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm not able to talk with xCloud in game voice chat no matter what I do. I have a mic connected to USB-A on PC. I checked all settings from Destiny 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by B5K5, Nov 30, 2021.

1. B5K5
    B5K5 Guest

I'm not able to talk with xCloud in game voice chat no matter what I do. I have a mic connected to USB-A on PC. I checked all settings from Destiny 2 and yet xCloud still didnt allow me to use voice chat. It worked fine with Geforce Now and Stadia so it is a problem with xCloud. I dont even see a voice chat volume controller. Any idea?

:)

2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there B5K5 welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. If you got 2 separate speaker drivers in sound settings disable the one that uses your pc speakers

Go to windows search bar and type sound settings will take you there

Click on sound control panel from there unplug your headset first so you know which one is the pc speaker and disable that before you plug your headset back in
  3. DhanushKher Win User

I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud

This problem is not only coming with Xcloud app but rather all the other things related to it eg. If I want to see the list of all games in xbox game pass ultimate. This works fine with Xboxes own app.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Even though I am subscribing Xbox Game Pass, they ask me insert a game disk or buy a game Halo Infinite

Well no changing the store wouldn't work

One your account region must match your physical region as xcloud is based on your physical region

Better question are in you a supported xcloud region

Not all games pass ultimate regions are xcloud

Q
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Is playing xbox games possible without a console? Is projectXcloud up, running and giving any services?

Xcloud isn't available on PC yet.

The only way to play via a PC/Laptop is via an Android emulator such as Bluestacks.

How to Play Xbox Games on PC With BlueStacks and xCloud

This should work fine on your laptop specs. Remember, Xcloud is a streaming service, all the graphics processing is done server side and sent to your device. That's why it can run on Android phones.

Streaming should work fine on your laptop but it's not powerful enough to run PC Game Pass titles natively. Your machine is probably one of Dell's flagship 'Inspiron' range from about 3 years ago. Fine for basic productivity, awful for gaming.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Disappearing??? (Gears 5)

Hello again, you are using the xCloud service in this case may have come out because the service catalog is not the same as the Game Pass, xCloud does not have all the games.
Thema:

1. In game voice chat is not working at all with Xbox xCloud and Game pass. - Similar Threads - game voice chat

2. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  3. my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...: my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should i do? 370a1b5b-f8b7-4a82-85b4-9b70f152e643
  4. Game Chat Voices not Picking Up on Stream?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Chat Voices not Picking Up on Stream?: I have a problem when I stream and I’m playing with randoms in game chat (NOT party chat) and the stream just straight up doesn’t capture the in game voices. The game sound is fine, im fine, my...
  5. Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices: So this guy was going off, cursing, harassing me and even saying some pretty hateful racial things. I recorded 4 separate videos and when I went to review them for submission I couldnt hear him or...
  6. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Voice Chat Issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar Voice Chat Issues: On PC as of a week ago, party chat only works if I have it open. When it’s closed, I can hear my friends, but they can’t hear me. I have found a temporary solution by disabling the xbox app’s...
  8. discord voice chat and in-game mic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    discord voice chat and in-game mic issue: when I'm using discord talking with friends my mic is not muted but when I play overwatch 2 and still in the voice channels that mic in game won't work and I have overwatch mic set to open I can't...
  9. Game chat is registering my voice, my teammates can hear me but I can’t hear them. I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game chat is registering my voice, my teammates can hear me but I can’t hear them. I can...: Game chat is registering my voice, my teammates can hear me but I can’t hear them. I can hear game/footsteps but can’t hear my teammates chat 1638b392-0dab-43f8-a709-9d6ba02d9451
  10. How to get voice chat/game chat to work again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get voice chat/game chat to work again?: I am unable to hear anyone, and no one can hear me. When I click on to channels, there is a message at the bottom of the screen highlighted in red that says. "Disruptive Behavior Enforcement:...