In game latency is bad but internet is good?
Discus and support In game latency is bad but internet is good? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My internet is great and when I do the multiplayer connection test it says perfect, but in multiplayer games, my latency is though the roof. Has anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CloudedAlpaca77, Jun 13, 2019.
Thema:
In game latency is bad but internet is good?
Loading...
-
In game latency is bad but internet is good? - Similar Threads - game latency bad
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
What is a good number for ping and latency for Xbox series X online gaming
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat is a good number for ping and latency for Xbox series X online gaming: What is a good number for ping and latency for Xbox series X online gaming f7afd234-ba6e-4afc-b006-2ae8545f588a -
Does having my console plugged into a power strip affect latency and 4k gaming at 60hz?
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes having my console plugged into a power strip affect latency and 4k gaming at 60hz?: I recently connected my Xbox series s to a power strip along with my tv and I notice that the hazard icon appears telling me that if I have av/or other connection between my television and console... -
Latency and Lag in Xbox cloud Gaming ?
in XBoX Games and AppsLatency and Lag in Xbox cloud Gaming ?: Hello , I am using i3 , 4gb Ram , intel HD graphics 4000 and I previously used xbox cloud gaming on it and there was no issue but now there is alot of latency and lags so it's not playable the... -
Is the Xbox series x at a disadvantage when it comes down to latency in game compared to...
in XBoX on ConsolesIs the Xbox series x at a disadvantage when it comes down to latency in game compared to...: Are the Xbox series consoles at a disadvantage when it comes to latency to the game servers. I see the ps5 has a WiFi 6e chipset integrated. Just curious I've been stuck playing warzone and... -
Latency lag during games
in XBoX on ConsolesLatency lag during games: Hello, to set the scene. I have an Xbox series X and xfinity wifi. I had a technician come out today to test internet speeds, modem connection, etc. everything is working up to 800mb/s and they... -
Input latency on every game online and offline tried everything
in XBoX on ConsolesInput latency on every game online and offline tried everything: I’ve been having input lag, a delay around a half a second in all my inputs on every game and in the menus. This issue crazily happens on multiple consoles as I purchased another to see if it... -
Game latency
in XBoX Games and AppsGame latency: Despite my CPU utilization being at only 21 percent, RAM at 61 percent, and GPU temperature at 57 degrees Celsius, I am experiencing significant lag in the game Genshin Impact. It is worth noting...