In game items

Discus and support In game items in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; In game items Hi did you sign in with the same account you purchased the items 42ea7c05-aa4e-45df-aa05-c848c095a339 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GoodMantella103, Apr 21, 2021.

1. In game items

In game items
    Hi did you sign in with the same account you purchased the items

:)

GoodMantella103, Apr 21, 2021
  2. F4R RAYDEN Win User

In game items

Hi did you sign in with the same account you purchased the items
  3. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

So how do I get to the Microsoft Store?? I clicked on "Open Microsoft Store" and it took me to a blank page. I do not have Windows, I use a Mac. Is there any other way to see where to spend this money on something I would actually use? I have movies,
    TV, and music through other programs. I don't need those. I could look at accessories, though, if I could access the store.
  4. Jowster12 Win User

Gifting Games/items

As everyone is saying you can't gift them.

You have to go in the shop in order to purchase V-Bucks.

Hope this helps
  5. Stephanie Michelle C Win User

Gifting Games/items

But then i have to pay for Fortnite which I don’t have. My aon also told me i cannot gift him vbucks in Fortnite 🤷��‍♀️
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Gifting Games/items

Hi there,

My advice, would be to purchase some Xbox Live credit, that covers the cost of V-Bucks, and email or message the 5x5 code to your Son, so he can redeem it on his account. If you have parental controls in place, this may not be possible, due to content and
    purchasing limitations on child accounts.

Hope this helps,

L
Thema:

In game items

1. In game items - Similar Threads - game items

2. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  3. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  4. How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...: This monday 12/11/23 after a long hiatus from playing I discovered my xbox/microsoft account had been deleted. Initial investigation revealed I was never given any notification of this deletion of...
  5. Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it: Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it, i linked my xbox account to my epic games account but when i logged in i didnt receive the items and i used the code can you help...
  6. Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed: Story mode not showing up in game add ons 20fa2f6c-a217-4cb5-85b2-513834cc476a
  7. My in game items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My in game items: Hello I have a lot of in game characters on DBD, when I log my account in to another person's Xbox, some of them are missing. Why is this? 8cbd7d15-141d-499e-8c6e-5340982b6f5a
  8. How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?: I a little bit confused and worried at the same time, I recently pre-ordered the Vault Edition for Modern Warfare 3 sometime in October. I received everything from pre-ordering the Vault Edition...
  9. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...
  10. When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click...: When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click it when I try to go to my network setting I couldn’t click anything and then it kicked me out so in I...