In-game chatmod stalker

Discus and support In-game chatmod stalker in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i'd like a little guidance on how to fully report an in game chatmod who's targeting xbl ambassadors to ban from said game. I've witnessed this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B100DBATH82, Jun 6, 2021.

  1. B100DBATH82
    B100DBATH82 Guest

    In-game chatmod stalker


    Hello, i'd like a little guidance on how to fully report an in game chatmod who's targeting xbl ambassadors to ban from said game. I've witnessed this happen successfully 2x. I witnessed him bait another today. I myself have also been the victim of it and when I spoke out today im certain I have been banned by now as well. So that being said my profile aside how does one submit a TRUE and FULL report documentation included so he cannot victimize another?

    :)
     
    B100DBATH82, Jun 6, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    In-game chatmod stalker

  3. herrothomas Win User

    Rumor : Bethesda have Rights to S.T.A.L.K.E.R

    The Fallout and STALKER franchises really aren't all that different... STALKER is a bit more about survival... very good game
  4. Lein Kroniid Win User

    Head Customizations

    Henry is a boss stalker in the Highlands. Do the mission Stalker of stalkers and complete it. Then kill some stalkers to get another mission which will spawn Henry so you can fight him, finish that mission and then save and quit. Go back into your game and
    repeat till you have all the heads and etc. Although you'll possibly have to kill it a lot like every other boss lol.
  5. IPlayHard0r4Fun Win User

    Specialist = MoaB hunter?

    stalker and marksman combo is the deadiest combo in the game if the other team doesnt have assassin

    original: blind eye - quickdraw - stalker or steady aim

    specialist: marksman - steady aim - sleight of hand
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    Pathfinder Bonus is Amazing

    I'm going Stalker, personally. At this point it's only a choice between Rogue, Stalker, Engineer and Wetwork anyway.
Thema:

In-game chatmod stalker

Loading...
  1. In-game chatmod stalker - Similar Threads - game chatmod stalker

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  10. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...