In game chat

Discus and support In game chat in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; In game chat I have a friend that I can not unmute, I have tried everything I can and it appears that he is permanently muted... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by tim brewer1, Oct 16, 2022.

1. tim brewer1
    tim brewer1 Guest

In game chat

In game chat I have a friend that I can not unmute, I have tried everything I can and it appears that he is permanently muted

:)

tim brewer1, Oct 16, 2022
  2. TBice63 Win User

Party chat to game chat?

Nothing to do with my chat settings?
  3. 1Average_Gamer Win User

Party chat and game chat

When the game starts hit the menu (start) button and check the chat channel it happens to me few times we get into a game and no one can hear each other but if you toggle chat channels that has worked for me every time so far
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Party chat and game chat

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! In regards to the party chat issue, have you tried to troubleshoot your network? I would suggest trying to restart your network Modem/router by unplugging it for 2 minutes then plugging it back in.

You can also try looking through this support article for
    Network Connection Help

If you still require further assistance please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Party chat to game chat?

6. DanMen334 Win User

Party Chat/Game Chat

it's an audio setup, check the levels or the microphone is connected, if the problem is the one that listens to you that should be the problem, if your computer is in good condition
Thema:

In game chat

1. In game chat - Similar Threads - game chat

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  4. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  5. Xbox game chat log

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game chat log: my account was hack and I cannot join games or talk to any of my friends and I really do want to play 48b3dbb3-0162-4b02-9866-d6643065082f
  6. Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience: Hello all, I’ve been a gold member for about 17 years, even longer with original Xbox but switched accounts when the 360 released. I have been playing ark ascended recently and I literally can’t...
  7. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  8. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  9. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb
  10. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...