In Game Ads causing problems AGAIN

Discus and support In Game Ads causing problems AGAIN in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure who to tell this time but, the in game ads on the Microsoft Sudoku are causing problems again. Some of them work fine, others cause the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by No1texastiger, Sep 1, 2017.

  1. In Game Ads causing problems AGAIN


    Not sure who to tell this time but, the in game ads on the Microsoft Sudoku are causing problems again. Some of them work fine, others cause the game to lag really bad and even freeze the game (while the timer still counts). I have already had my laptop
    checked out to see if maybe it was something on it causing the issue but my tech informed me my laptop is fine and that he, and several other customers and friends of his, have been having the same issue.

    :)
     
    No1texastiger, Sep 1, 2017
    #1
  2. lemonemke
    lemonemke Guest
    The ads are locking up the game.

    Your ads are locking up the game. TAKE THE ADS DOWN UNTIL YOU CAN GET IT FIGURED OUT. If your ads are causing problems, TAKE THEM DOWN!
     
    lemonemke, Sep 1, 2017
    #2
  3. Ads breaking game - again

    The ads are causing the game to freeze up again.
     
    SwirlyCloth5863, Sep 1, 2017
    #3
  4. lemonemke Win User

    The ads are locking up the game.

    Your ads are locking up the game. TAKE THE ADS DOWN UNTIL YOU CAN GET IT FIGURED OUT. If your ads are causing problems, TAKE THEM DOWN!
  5. FastSquirrel876 Win User

    Ads cause game to freeze

    Today it is the worst it has been. Glasses USA.com seems to be the problem. It's happening when the small screen goes black, during the ad, and even when the screen is white. I'm also getting booted. I really want to become a paid member but am afraid that
    since the site is so poorly run, that there may be problems, even if I join. It's getting to the point where I am getting totally fed up. It's a shame since it's a really nice site and I like the puzzles a lot. Incidentally, there are no problems on the solitaire
    game site. In MahJong, the tiles get bigger and bigger, even though I have automatic zoom turned off.
  6. TinRibs303 Win User

    MS Solitare Collection game play.

    I have been having the same problem for the past week or so. Only the St. Jude ads cause a problem. All other ads play fine and get my back to my game.
  7. Ronnieee Win User

    Sims 4 won't play on Series X

    Thanks for the information and yes, let me know if one of the DLC's is causing the problem. You can also try removing your profile and adding it again just to refresh the profile itself to see if that will help.
  8. Peter R Fletcher Win User

    Freezing is back!

    There were no problems today - I think that this time the problems may have been caused by a specific ad (which I also haven't seen today. The game shouldn't be this 'fragile'!
Thema:

In Game Ads causing problems AGAIN

Loading...
  1. In Game Ads causing problems AGAIN - Similar Threads - Game Ads causing

  2. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  3. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  4. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  5. Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Please consider adding this game to the Xbox library.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please consider adding this game to the Xbox library.: I really want to play a childhood favorite of mine which is burnout 2:Takedown it’s an amazing game as most burnout fans would probably agree with me. It’s a great game and a personal favorite...
  7. Xbox App Suggestion for Game Reviews to be Added

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Suggestion for Game Reviews to be Added: I’d love to see the ability to leave game reviews directly within the Xbox App on mobile and PC. Right now, reviews are limited to the console or the Microsoft Store website, which isn’t always...
  8. Consider adding filter for game pass versions

    in XboX Insiders
    Consider adding filter for game pass versions: It would be useful to have a way to identify which games belong to each Game Pass level when browsing the games list. For example, adding a filter for Game Pass Premium or Ultimate could help...
  9. Adding non Steam/Ubisoft/Epic and non Xbox game to Xbox App Launcher

    in XboX Insiders
    Adding non Steam/Ubisoft/Epic and non Xbox game to Xbox App Launcher: Question, Is there a way adding a game that isn't on any popular launcher? a game that have independent launcher and executable I'm trying to Add Retail version of Final Fantasy XIV into Xbox...
  10. Game pass core users can't see Game pass ultimate recently added games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Game pass core users can't see Game pass ultimate recently added games?: Just as title says. You can see all the game pass ultimate games, but can't tell which ones were recently added if you have core. Maybe a filter for it could be added? Think it would also boost a...