In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content.

Discus and support In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I check the status or fix this? 12f5827a-fd68-4c1e-aee0-247eb6c56269 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeeannByrne, Apr 29, 2023.

1. LeeannByrne
    LeeannByrne Guest

In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content.

How do I check the status or fix this?

:)

LeeannByrne, Apr 29, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Forza Horizon 5, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. LeeannByrne Win User

We did step one and two. It didn’t not fix the problem. Is there and outage? How do we check?
  4. OpticRJames Win User

5. RainingRoses Win User

Xbox Series X: How Can I Download a Gift From Message Center - Forza Horizon 5

Hi Jason,

What’s the specific error message you receive when trying to access the Auction House and trying to download gifts? Can you share a screenshot here?

Are you able to access the Auction House in another Forza game like FH4?

If it’s greyed out and says feature locked or something, then it’s probably because you need to reach a certain amount of progress as Nursemorph says. I don’t remember the exact point when everything unlocks (and there’s not much info on this anywhere), but try to complete the intro and unlock the Festival playlist as advised under ‘Why is the Auction House grayed out?‘ (at the end of the article) here:

Forza Horizon 5 Auction House - Forza Support

You can at least eliminate the privacy settings/online permissions and suspensions as possible reasons. The only other possibility is that there’s a restriction or limitation on the network side where you may have to open some ports on your router, but then this should indicate a connection error and not anything involving privacy settings or anything.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I've played Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past few months. I decided to buy the standard edition, since I bought the game I cant access online tunes, Forzathon shop, and auction house.

Hi Kev
    That’s strange, let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more. For this please try when possible

A. Sign in Forza horizon 5 with a different account and test the online features

B. Sign in with your account on a different PC and try accessing the online features from there

By the way, if maybe you play Forza horizon 4 or other online game. Are you able to experience something similar?
Thema:

1. In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon says

2. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  3. i accidently deleted forza horizon 5 off of xbox app and it says ill have to repurchase the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidently deleted forza horizon 5 off of xbox app and it says ill have to repurchase the...: hello, i had an issue with the game running and i never knew that if i delete the game off xbox app will cause to buy the game again, i thought ill be deleting it off my pc, not entirely. hope...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition not giving me what it says

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition not giving me what it says: I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 5 premium edition which is meant to come with all future add on's such as car packs and the car pass. I got the car pass and expansions, but the car packs such as the...
  5. How can I install forza horizon 5 if it keeps saying "an error occurred on our end".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I install forza horizon 5 if it keeps saying "an error occurred on our end".: I'm on windows 11 and tried everything I could find everywhere and it still was stuck on 1% and then said "an error occurred on our end", it still doesn't want to download ,what can I do?...
  6. I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed: I don’t know what to do *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 27c6fa43-36e8-49cd-b10b-dd5158207aca
  7. How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...: I cannot get access to the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC even though it says I own it I'm trying it throught the Microsoft Xbox app on my Laptop b49c19c0-4eee-42d6-873a-ef7725af55b6
  8. Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5: I got a disk to play fh5 but when i press A i says to get a Xbox game pass I clean thé disk ans it says again Im on Xbox Series X 54aca694-69e0-4c1c-9bef-8518cc7a12f4
  9. why does my forza horizon 5 say I am not connected to serves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my forza horizon 5 say I am not connected to serves?: I was playing Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past couple months and I decided to buy the standard edition. Ever since I bought the game I cant access Auction House, forza shop, gift...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 save say "bye-bye"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 save say "bye-bye": Hello, first: Sorry for my english. second: I have problem with Forza Horizon 3 PC. I lost my save (400 lvl and 50 cars say bye). Is it possible to restore save? Regards...