in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding...

Discus and support in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding a horizon life session" but never finds it, im on a windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cole Knight1, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Cole Knight1
    Cole Knight1 Guest

in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding...

in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding a horizon life session" but never finds it, im on a windows pc btw.

:)

Cole Knight1, Sep 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding a horizon life session" but never finds it, im on a windows pc btw.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cole

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :
    Are you experiencing this on Windows 10 or 11?
    If it's on Xbox, which one do you have?
    Is this the first time that you experience this or was you able to play FH4 before?
    Also, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

In the meantime please double check this and let me know:
    Open the Xbox Console Companion app > Settings > Network
    What's saying under / next to NAT type?
  3. jeres8860 Win User

flickering at bottom of screen on new game pass 4 K games (Forza Horizon 5 & Halo Infinite)

Thanks! The weird thing is, this issue only happens with series x games. Forza horizon 4 looks perfect. It’s just the new multiplayer halo and Forza Horizon 5.
  4. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Forza Horizon 4 is therapeutic to a stressed mind.

I have not spent time in Forza Horizon 4 in a while but get what you are say. I love the Horizon games as it is not just about racing but also having fun and exploring. I have lost many hours to Forza Horizon 3 and 4 without realising it and I agree they
    are very therapeutic for a stressed mind.
  6. matthewiag Win User

forza horizon 4

I cant wait to play Forza Horizon 4
Thema:

1. in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding... - Similar Threads - forza horizon cant

2. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  3. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  4. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  5. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  6. Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.: Hello, I have recently posted this. I couldnt reply or test the Solution of the First anwer before the Post got closed. All the details are in the Post. The First "Solution" doesnt work, since...
  7. Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.: Hello, Recently I couldnt start Forza Horizon 5 again, because of the Gaming Services App (sorry, but that App is utter garbage. Always the same Problems for everyone). So, I tried using the Fix...
  8. i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore: it is not fair that microsoft can say to play the game YOU ALREADY BOUGHT you have to buy another console. i paid for that game and i want to play it now. From this time now on is it this way?...
  9. Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?: So I have this issue when launching my forza horizon 4. when I try to launch it, a notification comes to my screen that says: Check your account, This app is not usable on your account right now....
  10. Cant install forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza horizon 5: having an issue only with forza horizon 5. its the only game that wont download. Through the Xbox app or windows store. i get a message saying something happened to this app were trying to fix it...