In Forza horizon 3 , just did the update for hot wheels but have a problem......

Discus and support In Forza horizon 3 , just did the update for hot wheels but have a problem...... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; since update now when I leave garage all it does is almost demand I buy the hot wheels expansion . It won't even go back , so what do I do ? It is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giants7250, May 11, 2017.

1. Giants7250
    Giants7250 Guest

In Forza horizon 3 , just did the update for hot wheels but have a problem......

since update now when I leave garage all it does is almost demand I buy the hot wheels expansion . It won't even go back , so what do I do ? It is not making me happy ...

:)

Giants7250, May 11, 2017
  2. Forza Horizon 3 DLC query

So if I already have the main Forza Horizon 3 game and I've just purchased Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass @ $52.45, what is this supposed to do? Master 13 has some new Hot Wheels cars in his garage, but we can't find the Hot Wheels track! I thought this
    was a bulk buy and not in addition to the extra $20-30 for the Hot Wheels track? Please help a frustrated Mum!!

FocalOdin682271, May 11, 2017
  3. kiiaxb
    kiiaxb Guest
    Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

In Forza horizon 3 , just did the update for hot wheels but have a problem...... [​IMG]

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion, которое даёт доступ к новой зоне со скоростными трассами в стиле Hot Wheels ( с петлями и штопорообразными участками ), расположенными на шести островах, разбросанных у побережья Австралии.

Подробнее - по ссылке.

kiiaxb, May 11, 2017
  4. DoPeY5007
    DoPeY5007 Guest

This is happening to me as well. Going into the game it will show the trailer then show A to purchase and B for back, but B is not working.......

DoPeY5007, May 14, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Horizon3/Hot Wheels bundle pack

When it's showing you uninstall is that show on the Hot Wheels pack or just for Forza Horizon 3?

If it's on the Hot Wheels pack then that means it's already installed.
  6. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

[​IMG]

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion, которое даёт доступ к новой зоне со скоростными трассами в стиле Hot Wheels ( с петлями и штопорообразными участками ), расположенными на шести островах, разбросанных у побережья Австралии.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  7. iamamuser Win User
  8. WestsideJustice Win User

What was your all time favorite DLC pack?

The Hot Wheels pack for Forza Horizon 3!
  9. FocalOdin682271 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 DLC query

So if I already have the main Forza Horizon 3 game and I've just purchased Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass @ $52.45, what is this supposed to do? Master 13 has some new Hot Wheels cars in his garage, but we can't find the Hot Wheels track! I thought this
    was a bulk buy and not in addition to the extra $20-30 for the Hot Wheels track? Please help a frustrated Mum!!
Thema:

1. In Forza horizon 3 , just did the update for hot wheels but have a problem...... - Similar Threads - Forza horizon did

2. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  3. Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?: I haven’t played in like 2-3 years. I turned it on for the first time since then and noticed all my progress is gone. I did some reading it somewhere it said the license expired. Does that mean...
  4. Why did my forza horizon 5 license dissapear?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my forza horizon 5 license dissapear?: my license for the game just dissapeared f8670f13-ae0d-4768-ac9c-cebd3037f128
  5. Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard: I activated the Forza Horizon 5 reward card and completed 3 achievements, yet the rewards app does not register it completed. Everything else has a green completed check except the EARN AN...
  6. How did some people get to play an early version of a game like forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did some people get to play an early version of a game like forza horizon 5: How do some people get to play an early version of forza horizon 5 0a7e898c-c17e-4218-b551-d9cc1052999f
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashing(already did everything I read and i dont know what to do)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing(already did everything I read and i dont know what to do): First time it broke, after i press continue in start screen it would run at 1 fpswhile loading at 0% gpu usage. So i tried resetting the app and still didnt work. Uninstalled and reinstalled it....
  8. Hi, I have a problem with forza horizon 4 when I click online and I did nothing to update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, I have a problem with forza horizon 4 when I click online and I did nothing to update...: Hi, I have a problem with forza horizon 4 when I click online and I did nothing to update windows and I won't add anything from playing on the computer. Plss to help...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 did not uninstall properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 did not uninstall properly: I've download the game throught the windows store and installed it on my ssd, but when I decided to uninstall it it's files didn't go away. I have 70gb of useless files in program...
  10. Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??: I had bought the game awhile back on pc and I bought a new pc recently, but now it is saying I never bought the game but all the in app purchases I have bought and I am not looking to pay another...