In family safety I entered a family members email address incorrectly. How to I change this.

Discus and support In family safety I entered a family members email address incorrectly. How to I change this. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In family safety I entered a family members email address incorrectlywhen logging my child onto Minecraft. How to I change this email address?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by D skelton, Nov 10, 2022.

1. D skelton
    D skelton Guest

In family safety I entered a family members email address incorrectly. How to I change this.

In family safety I entered a family members email address incorrectlywhen logging my child onto Minecraft. How to I change this email address?

:)

D skelton, Nov 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this D.

The invitation expires after a certain days. But you can cancel it via the family management page:
    https://account.microsoft.com/family/home
  3. Renatodibi Win User

How do I stop purchases on my kids Xbox?

Hi Donna.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

With a family account, you can decide which things to authorize for your children and monitor their activities.

Press the Xbox button on the controller to open the Guide.
    Select Profile & system, then sign in to your account.

Press the Xbox button again to open the Guide, then select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Family settings > Manage family members.

Select Add to family > Add new.

When prompted for an email address, enter the existing email address. If they don't have one, select Get a new email address.

Agree to the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement.

An organizer must verify the addition of the member to the family group with a mobile device, PC, or Xbox console:

If you select This Xbox: enter your Microsoft account and then follow the steps to allow the creation of the member's account.
    If you select From phone/PC: you'll be asked to provide your email address.
    Enter it and then follow the steps in the email you receive to give consent for the creation of the member's account.

Further information at
    https://support.xbox.com/help/famil...eone-to-family-in-the-Xbox-Family-Setting-app

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/child-accounts/microsoft-account-family-benefits

I hope this is helpful for you.

Kind regards
    Renato
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Parental supervisión.

Hello, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

In this case, you must sign in to an adult account (the one you want to designate as the organizer for your family group) and then add their account to the family group from the organizer account. All organizers in a family group have the authority to manage member accounts, such as setting content limits, approving time extension requests, and adding new members to the group. You can do this from the web or by using the Microsoft Family Safety app. Web:

1. Open the Parental Controls panel. https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=2172864

2. Select + Add family member.

3. Enter your email address.

4. Select your role in the family group: Member or Organizer.

5. Select Invite. Mobile app:

1. Download the Microsoft Family Safety app from Google Play or Apple App Store.

2. Tap Start to log in.

3. In Your Family view, select List.

4. Scroll down to select Add Family Member.

5. Enter your email address.

6. Select your role in the family group: Member or Organizer.

7. Select Next.

8. Choose the addition method and select Send invitation. Please note that members can only be part of one family group.

A member must leave the current family group to join a new one. Guest will receive a link to register via email. They will be asked to sign in to their Microsoft account to accept and join the family group. If they are minors, they will also be asked to request adult consent.

Best regards, Khaji
  5. BlairDowns Win User

How do I create a Minecraft Realms subscription for my kid?

Thanks, this helped. I added my card to his account, it worked but now in Family Safety his name has changed to mine - probably because I entered my email address when adding the card (as I assumed it had to be my contact details not his).
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Time limits

You created an adult account for him by using your own email address. Your best bet would be to create a child account for him, and then add him to the family, so you can setup time limits.

Instructions can be found here on how to create a child account.
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Family-Online-Safety/child-accounts/add-family-member-on-xbox-one
Thema:

1. In family safety I entered a family members email address incorrectly. How to I change this. - Similar Threads - family safety entered

2. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  3. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  4. Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. ": Save adult organizers in Microsoft Family Safety. Is saved member but it's happened [img] Have problems To change this setting, have a parent sign in on console or web Need Tutorial...
  5. How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?: I have the Microsoft Family Safety app installed on my family's phones. Everyone is logged in under their accounts. however, whenever I pull up the app on my phone, it can never find anyone's...
  6. Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error: Hi All, I have tried multiple computer, browsers and on mobile devices. I always get the same error when I go to access Spending under the Microsoft Family account for my child. i have tried over...
  7. How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming: Cloud family is saying due to my family safety settings I can not play fortnight how do I change the settings d6773136-8ad0-4281-917e-6a2c605629ff
  8. How do I re-add my account to family safety when it won't let me send the invite?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I re-add my account to family safety when it won't let me send the invite?: I am trying to re-add my account back to family safety but it won't let me send the invite. It just says "give it another try, the invite didn't send". I tried to troubleshoot this with Microsoft...
  9. Family safety Details

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family safety Details: Need to be able to see the following for connected devices in family safety: IP Address SSID connected This will help with troubleshooting issues and locating if necessary...
  10. Error page on family safety spending page

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error page on family safety spending page: I’m continually getting the following messages when I try to open the spending page on my sons account. Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may...