in dragon ball XenoVerse 2 Lite I get a message that says You can't play the Lite version...

Discus and support in dragon ball XenoVerse 2 Lite I get a message that says You can't play the Lite version... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; in Dragon ball xenoverse 2 I get a message saying that I can't play the Lite version of the game because my profile doesn't allow me to use the online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Superbandikikis Cardenas, Mar 7, 2023.

1. in dragon ball XenoVerse 2 Lite I get a message that says You can't play the Lite version...

in Dragon ball xenoverse 2 I get a message saying that I can't play the Lite version of the game because my profile doesn't allow me to use the online multiplayer features as I've been told.

:)

Superbandikikis Cardenas, Mar 7, 2023
  2. ChiefJDUB Win User

Invited to Preview Program(a month ago) and still no message

Also I have a digital xbox 360 copy of dragon ball xenoverse and I can't get it to download to the Xbox one version
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say i need to connect my xbox to my pc like physically and i cant but i have my xbox accunt on my pc...

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on the information I've gathered, it appears the game Dragonball Xenoverse 2 does not have an "Xbox Play Anywhere" feature which means you can only play this game on your respective platform. If you have purchased and played the game on Xbox, you can't transfer and play the game on different platforms such as Windows PC.

In order to play it on a Windows PC, you will need to purchase the Dragonball Xenoverse 2 PC version.

You may also check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...gon-ball/e21c6327-e687-4be2-9ee4-e45a299eba18

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/DRAGON-BALL-XENOVERSE-2/BX03760D0QGN

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. ckobsabs Win User

in dragon ball XenoVerse 2 Lite I get a message that says You can't play the Lite version because your profile doesn't allow you to use online multiplayer features how do I fix it

Go to account.xbox.com/family and change the info so it allowes multiplayer.

It is simple
  5. Francia J. Win User

in dragon ball XenoVerse 2 Lite I get a message that says You can't play the Lite version because your profile doesn't allow you to use online multiplayer features how do I fix it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.

Once confirmed that everything is setup correctly, make sure that you also have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription which is required to play a paid online multiplayer game.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the microsoft store?

Hi Sonic Dash 148,

Just checked the store and this weeks sale and here in the UK there is a sale on the following:

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ ( standard, Fighterz Edition & Ultimate Edition)

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 1 & 2 Bundle

Jump Force (Standard, Ultimate and Deluxe Editions)

Thought you may be interested as there are HUGE savings on them. The only one not on sale is Kakarot which only just released.

Not sure if this is regional but deffo worth checking out :)
Thema:

in dragon ball XenoVerse 2 Lite I get a message that says You can't play the Lite version...

1. in dragon ball XenoVerse 2 Lite I get a message that says You can't play the Lite version... - Similar Threads - dragon ball XenoVerse

2. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  3. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  4. dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say...: dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say i need to connect my xbox to my pc like physically and i cant but i have my xbox accunt on my pc...
  5. Dragon ball xenoverse 2 save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball xenoverse 2 save data: I play dragon ball xenoverse 2 over the weekend on my friends xbox and when I went to play on my xbox it said that “ This save data cannot be used because its TP Medal purchase information does...
  6. Dragon ball xenoverse 2 extra DLC pack 4 will not install on external hard drive and only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball xenoverse 2 extra DLC pack 4 will not install on external hard drive and only...: I've had this dlc since release I've tried to reinstall it lately and it won't install on my external hard drive even though it used to 76d61981-9f89-4fd1-85fc-8cae09258e27
  7. Regarding Dragon ball XenoVerse on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding Dragon ball XenoVerse on xbox 360: Hi, I can find all kinds of compatibility packs xbox 360 but when it comes to dragon ball xenoverse I can't find nor game nor it's compatibility packs, so could you please help me with this....
  8. Dragon Ball xenoverse 2 level 99 achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball xenoverse 2 level 99 achievement: Trying to get xenoverse 2 level 99 achievement to unlock I have talked to the guy by the dragon ball section and I am level 99 and it still hasn't given it to me 5ad961f3-f509-49a0-84c9-39abe1b4564b
  9. When I look for a recently released DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, it isn't there.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I look for a recently released DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, it isn't there.: So I am trying to get the new DLC in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, bought the Hero of Justice Pack Set and I got the first DLC but not the second, none of the DLCs are shown in the store, meaning I...
  10. What can i do to connect to multiplayer properly in Dragon Ball xenovers 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What can i do to connect to multiplayer properly in Dragon Ball xenovers 2?: Hi my Name is Kevin, since the middle of October my internet when it comes to my game Dragon ball xenoverse 2 has been annoyingly odd, whenever i Try to join a room someone made i dont load in, it...