In CoD MW, I can’t find where to play the campaign

Discus and support In CoD MW, I can’t find where to play the campaign in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go into the game, the only options are buy MW2 or play warzone, I can’t find the campaign despite hacking the correct packs downloaded, I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew Phillips-OConnor, Dec 26, 2022.

1. In CoD MW, I can’t find where to play the campaign

When I go into the game, the only options are buy MW2 or play warzone, I can’t find the campaign despite hacking the correct packs downloaded, I’ve been searching for ages for a fix but can’t find it, can anyone help?

:)

Matthew Phillips-OConnor, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Matthew Phillips-OCo Win User

Note, I meant to put *having not hacking, autocorrect
  3. Francia J. Win User

Can’t play COD MW Campaign

Can you please validate if these packs are installed:

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 1

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 2

Modern Warfare - Multiplayer Pack

Modern Warfare - Special Ops Pack 1
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

From there, make sure that all packs are installed. If they are all installed but the same issue occurs, for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you! Would it be okay if you uninstall and reinstall just the packs?
  6. Adam White1 Win User

Hi, yes I’ll post a pic for you.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. In CoD MW, I can’t find where to play the campaign - Similar Threads - CoD can’t find

2. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  3. I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3: No cross play chat setting or cross play options either on setting Checked all setting and internet setting. Changed headset and still no luck. Also turned Xbox on and off including closing...
  4. Why can’t I access COD MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access COD MW3?: I bought the card at Walmart, and I redeemed it online on my phone using the same email I have for my Xbox account. Yet, it is saying I don’t own the game. How do I fix this?...
  5. I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3 but if I go party chat on Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3 but if I go party chat on Xbox I...: can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3 but if I go party chat on Xbox I can no dramas No cross play chat setting or cross play options either on setting...
  6. Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...: It will just load the second one on to get on infinitely on connecting to Xbox live 0eed755a-45fd-49b4-83f3-c0044b90447b
  7. Can’t play CoD MW 1 campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play CoD MW 1 campaign: I’ve recently bought Cod MW 1 and have downloaded the campaign packs but can’t play the campaign. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled but it still won’t let me play c7b8cb45-01ea-43de-820a-ffdc4d0d499b
  8. Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s: I have bo2 on my 360 and I don’t know if it came with the console or not but I should still be able to download it right? 388b1bff-e155-47c2-bcf7-1f27afa2f684
  9. I had to reset my Xbox because of the cod update issue, I now can’t find my Xbox profile,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to reset my Xbox because of the cod update issue, I now can’t find my Xbox profile,...: I had to reset my xbox due to cod issue with download i am now unable to find my original account...? Driving me mad because i have xbox live on it and really hoping i havent lost the account...
  10. I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.: Ok. I used my mothers card to get 2,400 cod points and I bought them online at Target store and put them into my account and I redemmed them and now i cant find my points even though it said it...