In Bingo, I have been unable to collect my free tickets and coins for months!

Discus and support In Bingo, I have been unable to collect my free tickets and coins for months! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on the tab to get my free tickets or coins, I get a message saying: "Your purchase cannot be completed at this moment; it has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dsdangles, Sep 24, 2018.

1. dsdangles
    dsdangles Guest

When I click on the tab to get my free tickets or coins, I get a message saying: "Your purchase cannot be completed at this moment; it has been canceled. Please try again later." A MS Chat agent helped me last month saying that an advisor would have
    an answer to this issue and there is no answer! Why am I not able to get these free things offered in the game. And there are other people too where I have seen the same post. What's the point of even contnuing to offer this if you can't give it to me.
    Or anyone else having this problem. I have un-installed and re-installed the game several times and still no free tickets or coins. Can some one offer a solution for this please?????????

:)

dsdangles, Sep 24, 2018
  2. yiayia4ever
    yiayia4ever Guest
    Bingo server failure

can't connect to bingo or collect the free tickets or coins.

yiayia4ever, Sep 24, 2018
  3. ShrillTea7
    ShrillTea7 Guest
    Does anyone reply to these complaints??

For over 6 months I have been unable to collect my daily "Free" coins and tickets. I have sent notices when it happens, because the program asks "IF" I want to report the problem. What good does it do?

ShrillTea7, Sep 24, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Sep 25, 2018
  5. Eldakid
    Eldakid Guest
    I have the same problem for months now. Help

Eldakid, Nov 2, 2018
  6. yiayia4ever Win User

Bingo server failure

can't connect to bingo or collect the free tickets or coins.
  7. Eldakid Win User

I have the same problem for months now. Help
  8. {Parity} Win User

You will need to contact support directly for assistance with that. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. KimMcC Win User

Ads

Bingo!!! Why are the watch ads for free tickets and coins not working AGAIN????? For weeks now
    The ads for free tickets have not worked for months for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. I have tried it on another computer I use occasionally. It flat does not work.

Please Fix This - or let me know what may need to be done on my side.
  10. bubblebut144 Win User

Can't connect to bingo.

Me, too. Cannot connect today. While I have not been able to collect my free tickets and coins for 6 days, I was at least able to receive my daily rewards. And now it will not connect with my server....frustrated!
Thema:

1. In Bingo, I have been unable to collect my free tickets and coins for months! - Similar Threads - Bingo been unable

2. Why Can't I get into bingo been trying for a month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I get into bingo been trying for a month?: Why Can't i get into bingo we have been trying for a month now and it is not connecting ? please fix bb3a92dc-0f82-4efc-b992-0d3957783dfc
  3. Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.: Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days is there something I coud do to fix this problem. It appears to be a frequent problem. 1224ac47-b780-41d8-b79f-c853b3a3f39b
  4. Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...: I want to play bingo. Please e43a1a09-b650-451e-b012-4373812e7430
  5. still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ...

in XBoX on Windows
    still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ...: unable to get free tickets or coins in Microsoft bingo. What gives? This has been going on for months. If u are not going to honor the freebies, get rid of them. Probably won't play much bingo...
  6. Has anyone been able to get awards from Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone been able to get awards from Microsoft Bingo?: I haven't been able to get my rewards from my Bingo game for about a week now. I tried resetting but that did nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this??? Had this happen a couple of times before and...
  7. ive been trying for days to redownload bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive been trying for days to redownload bingo: ive been trying for days to redownload bingo and cant 3ed7bccc-c8e6-4bfc-8e82-bea16b87b2f1
  8. havent been able to connect to bingo for 2 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    havent been able to connect to bingo for 2 days: I keep getting a message that Bingo cannot connect to the server. It's been going on for 2 days, but this has happened several times in the past. 105ad81d-c941-4c45-96d8-b01a92d79325
  9. purchase of bingo coins. my credit card has been charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchase of bingo coins. my credit card has been charged: I made a few attempts to purchase coins yesterday. I kept on receiving messages that the sales were not processed, as there was an error on your end. I went into my bank account just now and...
  10. Haven't been able to log on to Bingo all weekend, tried this morning, still not logging on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't been able to log on to Bingo all weekend, tried this morning, still not logging on: Unable to log in to Bingo all weekend. Tried this morning (Monday) still getting the same message. Last time this happened it was only for a day and a half. What is the deal Microsoft????...