In app purchases made for gamer pass ultimate subscription

Discus and support In app purchases made for gamer pass ultimate subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a question around in app purchases on various games for gamer pass For the game in question will use Flight Simulator 2020 on the PC and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smokin HotDancer, Jul 27, 2021.

1. In app purchases made for gamer pass ultimate subscription

Hi,

I have a question around in app purchases on various games for gamer pass

For the game in question will use Flight Simulator 2020 on the PC and xbox when released..

• I am playing the FS on the PC, I were to upgrade to the deluxe version on gamer pass for the PC, what happens to the access to this game when the gamer pass subscription ends,
    • If i where to purchase the software for the PC would any of the flights logs etc sync with the xbox gamer pass version
    • If i where to purchase the upgrade to deluxe versions or any in app purchases via gamer pass what happens to these purchases when the subscription ends and i don’t renew the subscriptions are the purchases deleted
    • Would I have too re purchase the items, or are the items permanently linked to my account regardless of subscription status, and would reappear if i renewed the subscription when the time suited me ie a break of 12mths from gamer pass?
    I guess the same scenarios will exist for the xbox.

Thanks

:)

Smokin HotDancer, Jul 27, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Well, I hope my answers can help you.

Question 1: If you purchase the additional content separately, and you stop subscribing to the service, you will still have the deluxe package you purchased, but access to the game will no longer be allowed. You will only be able to play the game again if you sign the game pass, or buy the game through the store.

Question 2: Yes you will be able to use your computer progress on Xbox Series S/X

Question 3: Your purchases will remain in your account

Question 4: The items you buy in-game will be permanently linked to your account.

*I hope you have answered all your questions.

You can check out more information at the link below.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Não consigo comprar o xbox game pass ultimate[I can not buy xbox game pass ultimate]

Hi P1g Gamer,

Thanks for responding! Are you attempting to purchase the Game Pass Ultimate upgrade online or on the Microsoft Store app? If you're attempting to purchase it online, you may want to try another browser, here's the link for the subscription on the store:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Microsoft Store

I hope this helps.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold live

Did you buy Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold so if you purchased that, the remaining Gold subscription you had would have been cancelled and converted to Ultimate when you made that purchase (so you would have had the amount
    of time you had on Gold plus the amount of time you purchased for Ultimate). So cancelling Ultimate cancels everything. If that is the case, you can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but otherwise, you would just have to purchase
    a new subscription. http://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one

Game pass ultimate includes gold and the game pass subscription so if you have the gold and purchase the ultimate subscription it will cancel the gold subscription and put it in with the ultimate. The Gold subscription will show as being cancelled in your
    subscriptions.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Live Gold conversion to Ultimate

Hi Fellow gamer,

This is due to all subscriptions are combined into one subscription. Ultimate is Xbox live gold, game pass for console and PC. So yes when you cancel the subscription. It cancels all. This is all explained in the

Ultimate game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. In app purchases made for gamer pass ultimate subscription - Similar Threads - app purchases made

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,: I recently purchased Atomic Heart and Starfield while my PS5 is in the shop for repairs. I bought them both on the XBox app on PC (Windows 10). when I go to play them, I am continually given the...
  4. I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...: The title says it all. I've already tried: Reinstalling/restarting the app Reinstalling/restarting services Changing network settings Rebooting PC Repairing and Resetting the app through...
  5. I purchased darkest dungeon dlc on my pc through the xbox app but on my pc but on my Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased darkest dungeon dlc on my pc through the xbox app but on my pc but on my Xbox I...: The question quite simple, I think they have to actually give me my purchase on both the console and the pc threw their computers or something because it’s in my purchase history what else can I...
  6. Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App: Hey all! Purchased Forza 5 a little while ago and previously was able to access the Xbox app to look for clubs. Tried tonight and a new message appears - "Unable to connect to Forza 5...
  7. Why does the xbox app on pc tell me after it installs 136gigs fh5 that I have to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the xbox app on pc tell me after it installs 136gigs fh5 that I have to purchase...: It tells me I need to purchase again after I alrwddy have it. And I have the order number and receipt. I'm on pc 79101b99-2c56-4489-894a-2587d46c17cc
  8. i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...: i play rage of kings and have made some in app purchases that haven't shown up. they say i already own these items. where would i go to find them and download them?...
  9. If i purchase Halo MCC on the Xbox PC App, will i be able to play it on my pc? Or will i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchase Halo MCC on the Xbox PC App, will i be able to play it on my pc? Or will i...: As the title implies, i'm meaning to buy Halo MCC right now but even though it says "Top paid Windows games" i want to make 100% sure before buying it as other searches show that it's not part of...
  10. in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25: in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25 occurred on my credit card jul 19th, 2023 credit card ending in 7158 i need it refunded black box distribution skate park: skate 3...