In App purchase help needed

Discus and support In App purchase help needed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Golden Ticket on Township and can't figure out how to find it to apply it in game. I can see it in my purchases but that's all. Can anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lyssa K, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Lyssa K
    Lyssa K Guest

I bought the Golden Ticket on Township and can't figure out how to find it to apply it in game. I can see it in my purchases but that's all. Can anyone help me find it on my Windows 10 laptop?

:)

Lyssa K, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  3. Francia J. Win User

If it's showing as "completed" on your Microsoft order history there are rare cases that it may take 24 hours and if after 24 hours it's still not showing up, you may need to reach out to the game support.

Here you go: https://playrix.helpshift.com/hc/en/3-township/...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Lyssa K Win User

Thanks. Just tried that. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I keep thinking I'm missing a step
  5. Lyssa K Win User

Thank you. I'll try reaching out again to game support. I appreciate your help
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It should be added to your account immediately. Please sign out on your Microsoft Store App, and then restart your PC before signing back in to launch the game.
Thema:

1. In App purchase help needed - Similar Threads - App purchase help

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,: I recently purchased Atomic Heart and Starfield while my PS5 is in the shop for repairs. I bought them both on the XBox app on PC (Windows 10). when I go to play them, I am continually given the...
  4. I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...: The title says it all. I've already tried: Reinstalling/restarting the app Reinstalling/restarting services Changing network settings Rebooting PC Repairing and Resetting the app through...
  5. I purchased darkest dungeon dlc on my pc through the xbox app but on my pc but on my Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased darkest dungeon dlc on my pc through the xbox app but on my pc but on my Xbox I...: The question quite simple, I think they have to actually give me my purchase on both the console and the pc threw their computers or something because it’s in my purchase history what else can I...
  6. Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App: Hey all! Purchased Forza 5 a little while ago and previously was able to access the Xbox app to look for clubs. Tried tonight and a new message appears - "Unable to connect to Forza 5...
  7. Why does the xbox app on pc tell me after it installs 136gigs fh5 that I have to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the xbox app on pc tell me after it installs 136gigs fh5 that I have to purchase...: It tells me I need to purchase again after I alrwddy have it. And I have the order number and receipt. I'm on pc 79101b99-2c56-4489-894a-2587d46c17cc
  8. i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...: i play rage of kings and have made some in app purchases that haven't shown up. they say i already own these items. where would i go to find them and download them?...
  9. If i purchase Halo MCC on the Xbox PC App, will i be able to play it on my pc? Or will i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchase Halo MCC on the Xbox PC App, will i be able to play it on my pc? Or will i...: As the title implies, i'm meaning to buy Halo MCC right now but even though it says "Top paid Windows games" i want to make 100% sure before buying it as other searches show that it's not part of...
  10. in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25: in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25 occurred on my credit card jul 19th, 2023 credit card ending in 7158 i need it refunded black box distribution skate park: skate 3...