IN Alpha ring, I LOVE this UI Please, don't change it.
Discus and support IN Alpha ring, I LOVE this UI Please, don't change it. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I love the UI, only thing missing is a much better way to take screen shots. PS4 has a simple quick button press, Xbox got nothing, impossible to take... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShinyBloke, Jun 13, 2020.
Thema:
IN Alpha ring, I LOVE this UI Please, don't change it.
Loading...
-
IN Alpha ring, I LOVE this UI Please, don't change it. - Similar Threads - Alpha ring LOVE
-
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?
in XboX InsidersWhat are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
This is bi week for us Alpha ring members?
in XboX InsidersThis is bi week for us Alpha ring members?: Title says it all? submitted by /u/Dakrkplayer2 [link] [comments] -
Anzeige Bug? bin insider im Alpha ring
in XboX InsidersAnzeige Bug? bin insider im Alpha ring: ich bin seit 5 Jahren Member von Gamepass und hatte eine Zeitlang den 5 Jahres Abzeichen aber seit Freitag ist er auf 3 ist das ein Bug? danke im voraus! submitted by /u/Unfair_Acadia_387... -
How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?
in XboX InsidersHow do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments] -
Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI
in XboX InsidersLevel 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test... -
Love the new slick ui (Alpha Ring)
in XboX InsidersLove the new slick ui (Alpha Ring): [IMG] submitted by /u/Mystickingkai [link] [comments] -
Xbox Alpha Ring: Please for the love of god fix the disconnection problems.
in XboX InsidersXbox Alpha Ring: Please for the love of god fix the disconnection problems.: I am in the Alpha Preview Ring and I have just about had enough of the constant disconnects. This has been going on for MONTHS. I have my Xbox hooked up via cable, i have lost count of how many...