In AC Odyssey I no longer can use my revelation button or my abilities in the game. I am...

Discus and support In AC Odyssey I no longer can use my revelation button or my abilities in the game. I am... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need help getting abilities back. 92815746-d19d-4de7-8f04-39ce7b711f65 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stephen Ward1, Feb 4, 2023.

1. In AC Odyssey I no longer can use my revelation button or my abilities in the game. I am...

Need help getting abilities back.

:)

Stephen Ward1, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Lord Sion45 Win User

What a pile of rubbish this game was!

overall i happened to like Revelations. having played all of the AC games, i can easily say that 2 was my favorite, with Revelations being my second most favorite in the series.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Finally beat it.

Hi.

My opinion is that AC Origins and AC Odyssey are already games instead of Prince of Persia. And I also think that Ubisoft has had a problem for several years to make a quality and nice game. But it's not just Ubisoft's problem.

I AC Origins and AC Odyssey tried to play for hours. At AC Odyssey, I enjoyed boating and fighting a lot, but nothing more. The Assassins Creed series is no idea at all and it should have ended up in the best, that is, Unity or Syndicate, and that was
    the maximum. Because Syndicate was still fun, but it was on the edge.
  4. WrDSunDntShyn99 Win User

Ubisoft Connect Won't let me download Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Pc

I just download AC Origins through Ubisoft Connect, it's not on the play anywhere either? And my AC Valhalla game is connected to it just like the other AC games. I can also download Odyssey and Origins, just not Valhalla. And i did not pay for them on PC.
  5. Cokney Charmer Win User

LOCKED: A post that extends to the FPS genre as a whole not just COD

@Expired Zombie...as I can reply now, I never said it was one of my most anticipated games of 2011, if you read my post properly you will see I listed the usual big names but the games that are my most anticipated are Batman AC, AC Revelations and Darkness
    II
  6. Epic Louie Win User

You're new gen

AC: Odyssey is my favorite.
Thema:

In AC Odyssey I no longer can use my revelation button or my abilities in the game. I am...

1. In AC Odyssey I no longer can use my revelation button or my abilities in the game. I am... - Similar Threads - Odyssey longer revelation

2. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  3. i have an odyssey G7 monitor and was playing fine but i went away for a bit to turn my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an odyssey G7 monitor and was playing fine but i went away for a bit to turn my xbox...: i have an odyssey G7 monitor and was playing fine but i went away for a bit and i come back and my resolution is terrible and i don’t know how to fix it 9833baaa-7542-4981-8fc0-5d01f22d3cfe
  4. Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?: After playing through the excellent Final Fantasy remasters (7,8,9,10 & 12) on my Xbox Series X, I couldn't help but wonder if Microsoft/Xbox will ever remaster their own JRPG Lost Odyssey? I...
  5. Is the Samsung odyssey AG320 LS24AG320NUXXU compatible with my Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Samsung odyssey AG320 LS24AG320NUXXU compatible with my Xbox series s?: Is the Samsung odyssey AG320 LS24AG320NUXXU Monitor compatible with my Xbox series s? 09f605ff-fd8f-4988-9ef6-9965875bb2ac
  6. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Odyssey issue: So, I've been having issues with Assassin's Creed: Odyssey recently. I got it digitally a couple years back, around 2021, and it's been working fine until now, only crashing occasionally. The...
  7. Hi just got a Samsung odyssey g3 monitor for my Xbox series x should I put freesync premium on

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi just got a Samsung odyssey g3 monitor for my Xbox series x should I put freesync premium on: Hi just got a Samsung odyssey g3 monitor for my Xbox series x should I put freesync premium on a9822800-bb8c-4ca0-ab25-e6248f93659e
  8. assasins creed odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assasins creed odyssey: my game pass subricption ended today and i actually just wanto play assasins creed odyssey . If i buy it on the microsoft store will it be available on the xbox cloud to play even though i dont...
  9. Assassins creed odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed odyssey: I play in assassins creed odyssey, and my abilities unavailable, what I can to do 499d621c-f11b-41de-ad44-667656bc109e
  10. Assassin's Creed Odyssey is no longer available on Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey is no longer available on Cloud Gaming: Has AC Odyssey been removed from Cloud Gaming? All of a sudden the Cloud option has disappeared, and I am now only able to install it. I haven't seen any comms on this, and it would be massively...