In a family I've never seen and can't leave to join real one

Discus and support In a family I've never seen and can't leave to join real one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a Xbox gift card but can't use it because I'm on a child account and I looked at the family and I'm in a family with the gamer tag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DopeyMarrow9, Oct 17, 2017.

1. DopeyMarrow9
    DopeyMarrow9 Guest

I just bought a Xbox gift card but can't use it because I'm on a child account and I looked at the family and I'm in a family with the gamer tag TarryLive339436 which I've never seen and I can't leave to join my real family so I can use the gift card and
    way I can leave the family?

:)

DopeyMarrow9, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Can't join an Xbox One family

I recently bought an Xbox One and found out I had restrictions because my account was registered as a teens account. To change this I tried to join a family with an adult account which would be able to change my settings, however, I can't join a family because
    I'm already part of one, even though I don't know the account who's family I am part of. Because I'm not an adult account I can't leave the family, so I'm stuck in a random family with an account that doesn't belong to anyone. Is there anything I can do to
    leave this family?

The Moob Milker, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Can't leave family

Hi there,

This particular feature doesn't require access to the e-mail account itself. The account can still be logged into on our
    account page. But ngocphi is correct that your stepfathers account would need to be accessed to change this features settings. Happy gaming!

Mister Taurus, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

The parent account has to release your child account so that i can joined into your correct family.

Dadwhite, Oct 27, 2017
  5. Dadwhite Win User

The parent account has to release your child account so that i can joined into your correct family.
  6. ElektraFox PMS Win User

Help!!! Fireteam issue xboxone

they can't join, it say's that they can't join because my privacy settings for fireteam are closed. I've seen post for editing it on the ps3 and 360 but not xbox one
  7. Goth Vampirella Win User

Modders

^ This. Come join me for a refreshing game of Peggle 2 on the Xbox One. I've never seen a Modder.
    :)
  8. Payton Jones Win User

Would you ever wear this Mass Effect 3 outfit?

No, I've never seen a real biker before. Tell me all about them...
  9. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I've never seen a controller do this.

Hi, well
    Maybe was just a bad coincidence for this specific controller

Sadly in this situation the best option for you is get the device repaired in the closest authorized electronic repair shop or where original parts are used
    Probably something’s going on with the control board
Thema:

1. In a family I've never seen and can't leave to join real one - Similar Threads - family I've never

2. So my dad bought game pass ultimate for me on his account and its a family account and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So my dad bought game pass ultimate for me on his account and its a family account and the...: So my dad bought game pass ultimate for me on his account and its a family account and the game pass only works on Xbox how do i get it on pc 0009e48f-b20d-4db4-b06f-a49a296a87c5
  3. Reset family setting passcode

in XBoX on Windows
    Reset family setting passcode: How can I reset an unknown family passcode, I just purchased an xbox 360 from the flea market and it has family settings setup and I don't know the passcode, I deleted all the accounts and I tried...
  4. Xbox Family Glitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Glitch: I left a family group years ago, but to this day sometimes it looks like I own a game, but when I go to play it wants me to sign in & shows a list of the people in that family group, but it won’t...
  5. We are a family of 5. 2 adults & 3 kids. We all have our own xboxes, gamepass, xboxlive,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We are a family of 5. 2 adults & 3 kids. We all have our own xboxes, gamepass, xboxlive,...: We have 5 xboxes. Each one has its own xbox live, gamepass ultimate, gold, email & Microsoft accounts. I log into all 5 every day to do all the rewards. 2 are for us adults & 3 for the kids....
  6. Microsoft Family - monitoring activity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family - monitoring activity: My son has set up fortnite on his Xbox under my Microsoft account as he was too young to have his own. I have now set him up with his own account but I understand I cannot transfer this across to...
  7. Right so scince december some in my family has been useing my card to buy in game currentcy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Right so scince december some in my family has been useing my card to buy in game currentcy...: Right so scince december some in my family has been useing my card to buy in game currentcy and such and whenever i request a refund they denie it ever scince december and its not fair that i have...
  8. How do I change my account to not be in a family group?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my account to not be in a family group?: Hi, my Xbox account is saying I have a child account and cannot I access any of my settings because of it. I never set up my account this way and I never set up a family group so there is no...
  9. I've searched forever how do I change a gamer on a family accounts password we lost our...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've searched forever how do I change a gamer on a family accounts password we lost our...: How in the world do you recover child's gamer tag so they can play on there account again after lost. I don't want to change the main account and that is all I can find on the web....
  10. Change family code? I've forgot it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change family code? I've forgot it: How can I change my family code 6bdff751-a657-454d-aa44-f9325eeaf6a6