Improvements to system buttons and touch controls on Xbox Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Improvements to system buttons and touch controls on Xbox Cloud Gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; We've heard feedback from players that you'd like options to adjust the UI for Touch Controls to fit each game and your style of play. Check out the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XB1R_Chaos, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Improvements to system buttons and touch controls on Xbox Cloud Gaming

We've heard feedback from players that you'd like options to adjust the UI for Touch Controls to fit each game and your style of play. Check out the below changes, and provide us with feedback!

Adjust the Positioning of the System Buttons

Changes to the system buttons will allow you to expand and collapse the system menu, as well as move it around the left side of the screen! Tap the 8 dots in the top left corner to expand or collapse the system buttons or press and drag the same dots to move the menu. To learn more, visit Use Xbox touch controls with cloud gaming

Touch Control Opacity Slider

Now you can control the opacity or transparency of your touch controls so you can see more of the game! In the more options menu, you will find the new opacity slider. This adjusts the opacity or transparency of the touch controls. To learn more, visit Use Xbox touch controls with cloud gaming

Note: Please be patient as these features are being rolled out. If you don't see the options yet, check back soon.

Happy gaming!

submitted by /u/XB1R_Chaos
    [link] [comments]

/u/XB1R_Chaos, Mar 25, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Touch controls no longer appear Fortnite Xbox Cloud Gaming

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the touch controls in Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming. There could be a few different issues causing this problem.

Make sure that touch controls are enabled in the game. In Fortnite, you can enable touch controls by going to the "Settings" menu, selecting "Controls," and then selecting "Touch." From here, you can customize the touch controls and make sure that they are enabled.

Check that touch controls are enabled in the Xbox Cloud Gaming app. To do this, go to the "Settings" menu in the app, select "Controls," and then make sure that "Touch" is selected as the control scheme.

Restart the Xbox Cloud Gaming app and try again. Sometimes, simply restarting the app can resolve issues with touch controls.

Check for updates to the Xbox Cloud Gaming app or Fortnite. Sometimes, updates can fix bugs or other issues that might be causing problems with touch controls. To check for updates, go to the "Settings" menu in the Xbox Cloud Gaming app, select "System," then "console info & updates," and then select "check for updates."
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xbox Cloud analog controls

4. MarvinaPerez Win User

Get the 'xbox controller only' version of the cloud gaming interface.

Hello DenyingSnail,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, there is currently no way to force the "controller only" version of the cloud gaming interface. The version displayed depends on whether the game you are playing supports touch controls.

If the game supports touch controls, the "with touch controls" version will be displayed by default.

However, there are a few things you can do to increase the chances of the "driver only" version showing up:

Use an Xbox controller. Cloud gaming works best with an Xbox controller as it is designed to be compatible with them.
    Update your drivers.

Make sure you have the latest Xbox drivers installed on your computer.

Check your game settings. Some games may allow you to disable touch controls in settings.

If you've tried all of these things and you're still seeing the "touch controls" version, it's possible that the game you're playing doesn't support the "controller only" version.

In this case, you will need to use a touch controller or a keyboard and mouse to play.

Microsoft is working to improve support for the "controller-only" version of the cloud gaming interface.

It may be possible to force this version manually in the future.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/set-up-smart-tv-xbox-app

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  5. Dylan_904 Win User

I know you guys say your servers are limited and you guys are in beta (not a demo)

Aint Gonna Play Cloud Gaming If They Wont Let Me Use Xbox Controller Or Touch Screen
  6. JunaaydShaikh121 Win User

Touch controls don’t work no matter how much I tap in Xbox Cloud Gaming.

Keep in mind it's only a few games that support touch

Most games support controllers only

Fortnite isn't one of the games that support touch

https://www.androidcentral.com/every-game-touch-controls-xbox-game-pass-android

It's unlikely a PvP shooter would support touch as it requires fast reaction and sensitivity you don't get with touch but with controllers

Most of the games are pve with the exception of rts games or gears 5
    Fortnite does work with touch. It says “Play with Touch” in Xbox Cloud Gaming
Thema:

Improvements to system buttons and touch controls on Xbox Cloud Gaming

1. Improvements to system buttons and touch controls on Xbox Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Improvements system buttons

2. Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?: Only Browser that we have on Xbox that is somewhat reliable is the edge browser, But it is a struggle , Freezing issues , Bugs and glitches , Video/Movie streaming is unstable, would love to see...
  3. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  4. Are Microsoft even trying to improve cloud wait times...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Microsoft even trying to improve cloud wait times...: When are Microsoft going to actually address the forever wait times to play just about any game, I began paying more for ultimate, I love the cloud gaming service try a game before buying it, it...
  5. How do I improve downloading speed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I improve downloading speed?: I’m downloading Forza horizon 5 which is 170gb (with add ons) and it’s only downloading at 1.5MB/S. That’s like 20 hours to download. I have found that it does this for updates and downloads for...
  6. Game request (The Finals) that will further improve app engagment

in XboX Insiders
    Game request (The Finals) that will further improve app engagment: As per the title. I believe if "The Finals" game that just recently closed its open beta and it is predicted to released early December is the next big thing for FPS enthusiast. With standard game...
  7. We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community: A lot of bad players até comigo from other platforms 05d0c125-04e3-4ccb-af04-0fd19537eeeb
  8. Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator

in XboX Insiders
    Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator: I’ve been a daily user of the Xbox Wireless Headset since its release, and I must say, it’s been a fantastic experience. However, there’s one aspect that has been a consistent source of...
  9. Hi. Can I as a gamer and programmer, contribute to improving the Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. Can I as a gamer and programmer, contribute to improving the Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta...: Please let me know. Thanks. d05f1a14-d675-4003-86bb-769a2c170264
  10. 4K HDR system menu option to improve display on 4K projectors

in XboX Insiders
    4K HDR system menu option to improve display on 4K projectors: My setup: AVR with 4K, Series X, 4K laser projector, optical HDMI cable for 2.1 speed (verified). The system menus on Xbox are scaled up to 4K (you can clearly see the blown up pixels not...