Impossivel ler o disco com midia digital[Impossible to read the disc with digital media]

Discus and support Impossivel ler o disco com midia digital[Impossible to read the disc with digital media] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Boa noite! Estou tentando jogar o jogo Kingdons of Amalur no Xbox 360 porem em um determinado momento do jogo aparece uma tela de erro informando... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WarierBranch1, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Impossivel ler o disco com midia digital[Impossible to read the disc with digital media]

Boa noite!

Estou tentando jogar o jogo Kingdons of Amalur no Xbox 360 porem em um determinado momento do jogo aparece uma tela de erro informando "Impossivel Ler o disco" porem é em midia digital, nao há disco algum.

Ja tentei limpar o cache, reinstalar o game, instalar em um dispositivo diferente e ainda sim o erro persiste.

Como solucionar esse erro???

Ha uns 2 anos atras eu ja tonha baixado ele e zerado normalmente, porem agora fica apresentando esse erro.

[Translation - Good night!

I'm trying to play the Kingdons of Amalur game on Xbox 360 but at a certain point in the game an error screen appears saying "Impossible to read the disc" but it is in digital media, there is no disc.

I tried to clear the cache, reinstall the game, install on a different device and the error still persists.

How to solve this error ???

About 2 years ago I already downloaded it and reset it to zero, but now it is showing this error.]

:)

WarierBranch1, Aug 27, 2020
  2. WarierBranch1 Win User

Impossivel ler o disco com midia digital[Impossible to read the disc with digital media]

Hi thanks for your answer

I have tried the both thing and none of then works.

Any idea for what reason i still have the "Impossible read disc" error message in a digital copy of the game??
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there WarierBranch1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally see how this kind of thing could be pretty puzzling. If you are not using a disc and getting this error I would first recommend uninstalling the game and then
    reinstalling.

If that does not do the trick, perhaps try
    rolling back your system updates
    (solution 7).

Hope this helps, let us know.

Thanks for reading!
  4. WarierBranch1 Win User

Hello, i don't have problems with the disc, its a Digital copy of the game.

In a moment of the game appears the message of "Impossible read the disc" but its a digital copy, no have a disc.

Can you have some idea what is the problem??
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello WarierBranch1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox 360 not reading discs. To troubleshoot this, please follow the steps on this page:

Get help with Xbox 360 disc drive errors

I hope this helps.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

impossivel ler disco

Hey there Darkmetamoth.

To double check, are you having issue downloading the game or are you having trouble starting the game? If you haven't already tried, it may be worth trying a different storage device. Let us know if you're able to try a different device :)
Thema:

1. Impossivel ler o disco com midia digital[Impossible to read the disc with digital media] - Similar Threads - Impossivel ler disco

2. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  3. Weird Flickering / RGB Disco / Color Flashing Happening in Particular Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird Flickering / RGB Disco / Color Flashing Happening in Particular Games: As the topic states. I’ve seen some other topics discussing similar things, but weren’t quite the same. I did try those solutions as well, but to no avail. Here are some clips of what I’m seeing...
  4. No me permite escoger el disco E: como opcion de descarga cuando lo selecciono...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me permite escoger el disco E: como opcion de descarga cuando lo selecciono...: [img] No me permite escoger el disco E: 24c0ab8d-1e39-49a6-91c8-2e662fc90ce6
  5. Hardware failure - GPU / Violent flashing strobe of rainbow disco-ball and white light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware failure - GPU / Violent flashing strobe of rainbow disco-ball and white light: I have an Xbox Series X purchased in 2020. When playing some games, especially any/all games utilizing the Unreal 4 Engine, the screen violently flashes with rainbow dots of light, like a disco...
  6. Minecraft: Impossivel ser o Host/Unable to Host

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Impossivel ser o Host/Unable to Host: Olá pessoal e microsoft,gostaria de saber como faço pra resolver o problema em hostear uma partida no minecraft,pois consigo entrar em mundos de alguns amigos,mas eles nunca conseguem no meu,ja...
  7. impossivel desinstalar o Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE Redistribution (e como baixo o...

in XBoX on Windows
    impossivel desinstalar o Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE Redistribution (e como baixo o...: [Title Translation-Impossible to uninstall Microsoft Games for Windows-LIVE Redistribution (and how to down xliveredist. msi) ]...
  8. Games for Windows - LIVE está impossivel de desinstalar (Translation: Games for Windows -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows - LIVE está impossivel de desinstalar (Translation: Games for Windows -...: Ola, esses tempos eu comprei o jogo F1 2011 por curiosidade para ver como era o jogo, ja que nunca joguei ele antes, então para isso eu precisava do "Games for Windows LIVE", eu instalei e...
  9. impossivel ler disco

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossivel ler disco: meus procedimentos feitos foram com o outro agente: 1 limpar cache 2 atualizar lb rb x lb rb x 3 depois desisntalar o perfil 4 baixar o perfil 5 desistalar o jogo e baixar novamente e a...
  10. Erro impossível ler o disco

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro impossível ler o disco: quando eu entro na opção um jogador tem o erro impossível ler o disco 1. Limpe o disco com um pano macio 2. Reinicie o console [Mod Translation] When I enter the option a player has the...