Impossible to play Halo Wars 2

Discus and support Impossible to play Halo Wars 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone ! I have a big problem. I can't play Halo Wars 2 since yesterday. After a long absence, i uptaded my game but the update was corrupted. So... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrimarchArtanis, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Impossible to play Halo Wars 2

Hi everyone !

I have a big problem. I can't play Halo Wars 2 since yesterday. After a long absence, i uptaded my game but the update was corrupted. So i uninstalled the game. But when i launch it, it doesn't work anymore. The installation is stopped at the beginning and
    i have a notification with this error "0x80070002 ".

How i fix this ?

Thanks for yours answers (and sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue

:)

PrimarchArtanis, Jul 20, 2019
  2. PrimarchArtanis Win User

Hi !

I have already read this article before coming here ^^'. I have space on my hard drive, i have updated my console and i have the correct xbox profile (and the Xbox Live service Status are working).
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there PrimarchArtanis,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, you are correct the next step would bea
    full factory reset of the console, Reset and remove everything.

• Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

If the issue persists, I recommend to contact Customer Support for more troubleshooting steps associated
    with the game license on your account.

Hope this helps.
  5. PrimarchArtanis Win User

Hi again !

It's still not working (Same Error, again and again at the Launch/ installation of the game.). The next step is "Reset and remove everything",
    i presume ? :)

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there PrimarchArtanis,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to trying the above troubleshooting article, the next step is to troubleshoot the operating system on the Xbox One.
    Try doing a soft factory reset of the console, Reset and keep games
    and apps to help reset the operating system.

• Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Impossible to play Halo Wars 2 - Similar Threads - Impossible play Halo

2. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  3. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  4. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  5. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  6. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  7. Microsoft are impossible to contact

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft are impossible to contact: I am trying to contact MS re an Xbox one issue with F1 not loading. I have tried lots of suggestions but it will not load. I cannot speak to anyone and the call back service (UK) does not seem to...
  8. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  9. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  10. Play and Charge Kit (USB Type C version) - Impossible to know when fully charged on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Play and Charge Kit (USB Type C version) - Impossible to know when fully charged on PC: I'm using a Xbox Series controller on PC, paired with the Play and Charge kit (with USB type C). On the Xbox One version of the Play and Charge kit, the micro USB cable had a led indicating when...