Impossible to log with my Xbox Game Pass account

Discus and support Impossible to log with my Xbox Game Pass account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox Game Pass account (on PC): it's impossible for me to log in with my login details, when I try a message pops out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gaby Fréville, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Impossible to log with my Xbox Game Pass account

Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox Game Pass account (on PC): it's impossible for me to log in with my login details, when I try a message pops out saying: "we cannot connect you to Xbox live right now, try again later" - if I try to log with another account, it works - can you tell me what's wrong with my account ?

:)

Gaby Fréville, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Gaby, the error is probably not in your account, just in network restrictions.

Let's confirm ok?

First, see your account

Enter here, log in with your account, and read the information on the screen in green, where it says if you have a perfect record, or in orange, saying that you have punishments/restrictions

https://enforcement.xbox.com

Then let's check your PC

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as Administrator option;

From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;

2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.

Do you have antivirus, vpn or firewall?

If so, disable them and see if the error persists.

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works
  3. Dmytrii Semenov Win User

Minecraft account issues(XBOX, MICROSOFT)

But the thing is my previous mail got removed by my mistake, because as when I logged in there was no xbox account games. But now I checked my notes and I migrated it here. Is it really impossible. Only one month passed since closure process start as I remember
  4. RobertBerns Win User

Access to Minecraft after accout migration

Its impossible to log in using Gametag.

To log in user need to use email\password - for MJ account

OR e-mail\pass from MS account

Gametag as username could be used only if accont was registered before 2012. My account was done a year later - in 2013.
  5. Nukong Win User

Play Anywhere games won't launch on PC

State of Decay and Forza were purchases of mine, on my own account. I'll trying Sea of Thieves through Game Pass. I've made sure that all Microsoft and Xbox services on the PC are logged in with my account (the one that purchased the games and is an Xbox
    Live and Game Pass subscriber). Also tried logging out, restarting, and logging back in.
  6. JoleBre Win User

What is with random name SafeDoor2201880

1. ?

2. I tryed IE10 (like I said before->clean instal win8), and with firefox 16.0.2 and the same error occurred.

3. I wanted to log-in (games ) with log/pass (account) that differs from win8 log/pass -> but that is impossible because everything(that is connected with winlive) must be same account as win8 account, that sucks.

So I said ok, I'll make/get another fresh account, but then I got random name that I cant modify.

And no, I cannot change gamer tag because of that glitch.
Thema:

1. Impossible to log with my Xbox Game Pass account - Similar Threads - Impossible log Game

2. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  3. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  4. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  5. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  6. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  7. Microsoft are impossible to contact

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft are impossible to contact: I am trying to contact MS re an Xbox one issue with F1 not loading. I have tried lots of suggestions but it will not load. I cannot speak to anyone and the call back service (UK) does not seem to...
  8. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  9. I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.: My TV is a Samsung brand and I have had this problem for days, please help. ea9e0ef7-8e79-46a3-9565-cedbc203dc13
  10. World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on: E:L0A error on log in to world of tanks console, hard resetting doesn’t fix it and have reported the problem via the Microsoft problems app. Yet nothing has worked at all...