Impossible to get free Epic mickey games with gold

Discus and support Impossible to get free Epic mickey games with gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I used the code for 14days xbox live gold sub inclued in my oxbox one S pack and it works because I can play online and I get free For Honor with... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by maximotep, Aug 23, 2018.

1. maximotep
    maximotep Guest

Hi,

I used the code for 14days xbox live gold sub inclued in my oxbox one S pack and it works because I can play online and I get free For Honor with it.

But I can't get Disney Epic Mickey without paying while it is free with games with gold program.

Have you a solution to solve my problem ?

Regards,

:)

maximotep, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Can't get Epic Mickey 2 free game with gold

Hi,

Yes, cards all linked and used many times. Not a child account either.

I had tried signing in on other consoles but the problem remained.

It was because I'd changed to yearly subscription from monthly.

Viridian Storm, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Can't get Epic Mickey 2 free game with gold

Hi,

No not on a trial, but had just changed from monthly to yearly subscription, and that is what seems to have caused the problem. Hard resetting hadn't worked either.

Thanks,

Mick

Viridian Storm, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Impossible to get free Epic mickey games with gold

StuartATrueRed, Aug 23, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Trials dont change your account status to gold. They only give you access to some benefits of online multiplayer. Xbox One games with gold games require that you keep gold in order to continue playing the games for free, while 360 games do not. So only a
    full paid subscription will allow you to download the 360 games.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Trials dont change your account status to gold. They only give you access to some benefits of online multiplayer. Xbox One games with gold games require that you keep gold in order to continue playing the games for free, while 360 games do not. So only a
    full paid subscription will allow you to download the 360 games.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

8. Viridian Storm Win User

Can't get Epic Mickey 2 free game with gold

Hi,

I tried from my Chrome browser and it still gave the same error.

It was caused by changing to yearly subscription instead of monthly

Thanks,

Mick
  9. Viridian Storm Win User

Hi,

No not on a trial, but had just changed from monthly to yearly subscription, and that is what seems to have caused the problem. Hard resetting hadn't worked either.

Thanks,

Mick
  10. Viridian Storm Win User

Hi, and thank you for your help.

Your very first suggestion to start an already downloaded Xbox 360 game led to the solution.

When the 360 game launched, it wouldn't sign me in to Xbox Live, and when I tried it said my Xbox Live Gold subscription had expired.

Well, I've recently changed from monthly to yearly on my subscription, so my monthly one had expired and I think that was the problem.

I went to the 360 menu and selected to renew my subscription, and then it loaded my yearly subscription details, at which point it let me sign in to Xbox Live.

So it would seem that the virtual 360 simply just lost track of my correct subscription details. All solved and working correctly again now, thankfully.

I didn't have to mess with my profile in the end so saved a bunch of time.

Thank you so much, you're a life saver!

Mick.
Thema:

1. Impossible to get free Epic mickey games with gold - Similar Threads - Impossible free Epic

2. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  3. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  4. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  5. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  6. Microsoft are impossible to contact

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft are impossible to contact: I am trying to contact MS re an Xbox one issue with F1 not loading. I have tried lots of suggestions but it will not load. I cannot speak to anyone and the call back service (UK) does not seem to...
  7. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  8. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  9. "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020: Last week , Thursday afternoon , i used FS2020 to make setting of the hardware modules of my future cockpit with Spad.next , no issues at all Friday morning , i wanted to continue the job, but...
  10. I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.: My TV is a Samsung brand and I have had this problem for days, please help. ea9e0ef7-8e79-46a3-9565-cedbc203dc13