Impossible to change my gamertag on Xbox Live

Discus and support Impossible to change my gamertag on Xbox Live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, I want to change my gamertag on Xboxlive Unfortunalety, I can't confirm the action: I'm just stock on the "Here's what your gamertag will look... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShiKyotis, Sep 27, 2022.

1. ShiKyotis
    ShiKyotis Guest

Hey, I want to change my gamertag on Xboxlive

Unfortunalety, I can't confirm the action: I'm just stock on the "Here's what your gamertag will look like" with the lovely green bottom "Change gamertag". I got the pop-up, but when I click on the "change gamertag" (in gray), it disapear and I'm stock on the page.

I try to change my gamertag on Firefox and Google Chrome, I got the same result.

:)

ShiKyotis, Sep 27, 2022
  2. noboundz Win User

Cannot Change gamertag

Nearly impossible to find anything on this site for gamertags, but there is this:

Change Xbox Gamertag
    . Doesn't say anything about an hour limit.
  3. ShiKyotis Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello , this is really weird, all Xbox services are working normally.

In addition to testing on other browsers, you have also tested on another internet network, this can make a difference.

If you try another network, use Microsoft Edge to see if you can change your Gamertag

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status
    I even tried on my phone and nothing worked. It's not my internet connection. I'm on cable with a good connection. Now if I try to change my gamertag it tells me it's taken. Yet when I do a search for this nickname. No user is so named. It's frustrating when I have my username change page in front of me but can't confirm it.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ShiKyotis, this is really weird, all Xbox services are working normally.

In addition to testing on other browsers, you have also tested on another internet network, this can make a difference.

If you try another network, use Microsoft Edge to see if you can change your Gamertag

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status
  5. geekfather Win User

Transferring gamer score and game saves to a new gamertag.

6. BenIsy0Daddy Win User

Xbox Live Account

How come there's an option to associate my gamertag with a different Windows Live ID whenever I get on the Xbox if that was impossible?
Thema:

1. Impossible to change my gamertag on Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Impossible change gamertag

2. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  3. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  4. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  5. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  6. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  7. Microsoft are impossible to contact

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft are impossible to contact: I am trying to contact MS re an Xbox one issue with F1 not loading. I have tried lots of suggestions but it will not load. I cannot speak to anyone and the call back service (UK) does not seem to...
  8. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  9. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  10. Gamertag change impossible on any platform (error 1372)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag change impossible on any platform (error 1372): Hello, I'm trying to change my gamertag with no success. The issue I have is similar to this one, in the sense that I get the same error (but I'm not in the same exact use case) :...