Impossible de se connecter a mon compte sur xbox (Can't log in to my account on xbox)

Discus and support Impossible de se connecter a mon compte sur xbox (Can't log in to my account on xbox) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Il mest impossible de se connecter mon compte sur xbox [Translation] It's impossible for me to log into my account on xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by REDUNICORNE15, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Impossible de se connecter a mon compte sur xbox (Can't log in to my account on xbox)

Il mest impossible de se connecter mon compte sur xbox

[Translation]

It's impossible for me to log into my account on xbox

:)

REDUNICORNE15, Jun 30, 2019
  2. ClémentDanieau Win User

XBOX LIVE DOWN

Oui impossible de se connecter, aucune information. Message d’erreur 0x87DD006 mais pas de probleme sur mon compte

-[Translation - Yes impossible to connect, no information. Error message 0x87DD006 but no problem on my account]
  3. REDUNICORNE15 Win User

Impossible de se connecter a mon compte sur xbox (Can't log in to my account on xbox)

On a effacé le compte et recreer a nouveau comme vous avez suggéré et Victoire tout fonctionne

Merci infiniment et bonne soirée

[Mod Translated - We deleted the account and redownloaded as you suggested and Victory everything works

Thank you very much and good evening]
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there REDUNICORNE15,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, when attempting to log into your account what exactly are you experiencing? Do you see any error messages or an error code? Please let us know so that we can better assist.

Also, if you have not yet tried this, go ahead and
    Physically Power Cycle
    your Xbox One and then try again.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for replying back and thank you for letting us know that it did work. At this time we will be locking this thread, if anyone is having similar issues please refer to the previous replies by XBF Erik and XBF Crystal to resolve the issue.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to create a new thread. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Thema:

1. Impossible de se connecter a mon compte sur xbox (Can't log in to my account on xbox) - Similar Threads - Impossible connecter mon

2. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  3. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  4. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  5. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  6. Microsoft are impossible to contact

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft are impossible to contact: I am trying to contact MS re an Xbox one issue with F1 not loading. I have tried lots of suggestions but it will not load. I cannot speak to anyone and the call back service (UK) does not seem to...
  7. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  8. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  9. "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020: Last week , Thursday afternoon , i used FS2020 to make setting of the hardware modules of my future cockpit with Spad.next , no issues at all Friday morning , i wanted to continue the job, but...
  10. I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.: My TV is a Samsung brand and I have had this problem for days, please help. ea9e0ef7-8e79-46a3-9565-cedbc203dc13