Impossible de reprendre un abonnement gold blocage parental [Translation-Unable to resume a ...

Discus and support Impossible de reprendre un abonnement gold blocage parental [Translation-Unable to resume a ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour je viens d'acheter une xbox one et je ne peux pas me prendre un compte gold on m'affiche ce message: vous avez besoin d'un parent pour acheter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cedriccoco, Nov 7, 2018.

1. cedriccoco
    cedriccoco Guest

Impossible de reprendre un abonnement gold blocage parental [Translation-Unable to resume a ...

Bonjour je viens d'acheter une xbox one et je ne peux pas me prendre un compte gold on m'affiche ce message: vous avez besoin d'un parent pour acheter ceci, a 27 ans ç fait un peu
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] quand même.Impossible de changer quoi que se soit dans les paramètre système on me dit que j'ai un compte enfant alors que mes information indique bien mon année de naissance et sur xbox 360 je n'ai jamais eu de problème
    pour mes abonnement . merci.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Hello I just bought an Xbox One and I can not get me a gold account I am shown this message: you need a parent to buy this, at 27 years old it does a little
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] anyway. Cannot change anything in the system setting I am told that I have a child account while my information indicates my year of birth and on Xbox 360 I have never had a problem
    with my subscription. Thank you.]

:)

cedriccoco, Nov 7, 2018
  2. probleme Home front x box live

Bonjour,

Hier j'ai acheté Home Front. J'ai joué en solo mais je ne peux pas jouer en multi message >>" Imossible de jouer sur x box live avec ce profil du joueur. Veuillez vérifier vos paramètres de contrôle parental ou obtenir un abonnement X box live Gold"

J'ai un abonnement Gold. Merci par avance pour votre aide

Zorglub38
    Impossible de reprendre un abonnement gold blocage parental [Translation-Unable to resume a ... [​IMG]

zorglub38-894277E5-F552-4DCF-A60F-221D1FD3BA81, Nov 7, 2018
  3. dedrath
    dedrath Guest
    problème abonnement

Bonjour je possède un abonnement au Xbox live gold valable jusqu'au 15/02/2019.Mais quand j'essaie de jouer a un jeu en ligne ou de rejoindre un groupe on me demande de m'inscrire au gold chose que je possède déj .Merci d'avance pour votre aide

[Translation]

Hello I have a subscription to Xbox Live Gold valid until 15/02/2019. But when I try to play a game online or join a group I am asked to sign up for the gold thing I already own. Thanks in advance for your help

dedrath, Nov 7, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello Cedric,

Thanks for bringing the issue to forums. If the console reading it as a child account and it shouldn't be, I recommend making an adult account so you can update the information.

Another option would be to fill out the Age
    verification form
    .You cansubmit proof of age by filling out the
    Age verification Request.

After submitting this form, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails. Instructions on how you can monitor the status of your request will be included. Please do not submit multiple requests. You can expect an email response within
    3 days.

Also you can request a callback and a support agent will be able to see if the account is a child account or not.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select no thanks, then select category system update
    • Step 3-----gives some troubleshooting or help tips
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support
    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Nov 7, 2018
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Impossible de reprendre un abonnement gold blocage parental [Translation-Unable to resume a gold parental lock subscription ]

Hello Cedric,

Thanks for bringing the issue to forums. If the console reading it as a child account and it shouldn't be, I recommend making an adult account so you can update the information.

Another option would be to fill out the Age
    verification form
    .You cansubmit proof of age by filling out the
    Age verification Request.

After submitting this form, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails. Instructions on how you can monitor the status of your request will be included. Please do not submit multiple requests. You can expect an email response within
    3 days.

Also you can request a callback and a support agent will be able to see if the account is a child account or not.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select no thanks, then select category system update
    • Step 3-----gives some troubleshooting or help tips
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support
    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. DaSoX' Win User

Bug de mon compte microsoft sur minecraft[Bug of my microsoft account on minecraft]

En gros il faudrait que je trouve comment on fait pour changer de compte pour reprendre l'ancien

[Translation - Basically I would have to find out how to change accounts to resume the old]
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

fortnite Xbox sans abonement Xbox live [Translation - Fortnite Xbox without Xbox Live subscription]

The following is translated through google translate:

Since Fortnite is an online only game it is required to have a gold subscription in order to play it on the Xbox console.

Ce qui suit est traduit par Google Translate:

Fortnite étant un jeu en ligne uniquement, il est nécessaire de posséder un abonnement Gold pour pouvoir le jouer sur la console Xbox.
  8. sSCarLiToSs Win User

abonnement EA access

Jme suis abonner avec une carte xbox live gold de 3 mois ea access me demmande de mabonner encore

[Translation]

JMe am subscribe with a card xbox live 3-month gold ea access me mabonner still needs
  9. Boombaa Win User

mettre compte gold en pause

Salut,

Dans un cas comme celui-ci il n'est pas possible de mettre en "pause" un abonnement Gold.
Thema:

1. Impossible de reprendre un abonnement gold blocage parental [Translation-Unable to resume a ... - Similar Threads - Impossible reprendre abonnement

2. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  3. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  4. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  5. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  6. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  7. Microsoft are impossible to contact

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft are impossible to contact: I am trying to contact MS re an Xbox one issue with F1 not loading. I have tried lots of suggestions but it will not load. I cannot speak to anyone and the call back service (UK) does not seem to...
  8. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  9. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  10. "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020: Last week , Thursday afternoon , i used FS2020 to make setting of the hardware modules of my future cockpit with Spad.next , no issues at all Friday morning , i wanted to continue the job, but...