Impossible de me connecter sur BDO [Translate] Unable to log on to BDO

Discus and support Impossible de me connecter sur BDO [Translate] Unable to log on to BDO in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Je vous raconte tout ! J'ai acheté il y a quelques jours le jeu black desert, j ai acheté en premier temps la version a 10euros (par erreur) et donc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BatisteBhn, May 4, 2019.

1. BatisteBhn
    BatisteBhn Guest

Je vous raconte tout !

J'ai acheté il y a quelques jours le jeu black desert, j ai acheté en premier temps la version a 10euros (par erreur) et donc la version ultimate a 100euros !

J'ai ensuite fait une demande de remboursement qui a pris environ 4 jours.

Durant ces 4 jours je pouvais accéder au jeu normalement avec les avantages du pack ultimate, que j avais bien acheté.

J ai reçu mon remboursement du pack de base et depuis, impossible de me connecter au jeu !

J'ai un message qui me dit de reprendre l ancienne version de mon jeu, alors que je possède l edition ultime..

J'ai donc contacté le support TOUTE LA JOURNÉE D'HIER, c est a dire de 10h du matin 22h a peut prêt.

J'ai eu 3 ou 4 personnes différentes qui m ont dit la même chose ! De désinstaller le jeu, réinitialiser ma console etc etc etc ! J'ai réinstallé mon jeu a peut prêt 5 fois en essayant toutes les méthodes du support ! J ai même fait une nouvelle demande
    de remboursement du pack de 100 euros pour re acheter le jeu par la suite, mais je viens de voir ce matin que ma demande a été refusé pour je ne sais quelle raison ! Si des gens ont des conseils ou autres, je suis preneur.

[Translate by Mod]

I bought a few days ago the game black desert, I bought first time the version has 10 euros (by mistake) and therefore the ultimate version has 100euros!

I then applied for a refund that took about 4 days.

During these 4 days I was able to access the game normally with the advantages of the ultimate Pack, which I had bought well.

I received my reimbursement of the Basic Pack and since then, I can not connect to the game!

I have a message that tells me to resume the old version of my game, while I own the ultimate Edition..

So I contacted the support all day yesterday, IE from 10am to 10pm a can ready.

I had 3 or 4 different people who told me the same thing! To uninstall the game, reset my console etc etc etc! I reinstalled my game a can ready 5 times trying all the methods of the support! I even made a new request refund of the Pack of 100 euros to re
    buy the game thereafter, but I just saw this morning that my application was refused for I do not know what reason! If people have advice or other, I'm a taker.

:)

BatisteBhn, May 4, 2019
  2. LOCKLD Win User

Hello, please write in english, stay easy to others help you
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello

BatisteBhn!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

That's definitely a unique issue. Uninstalling games and fully resetting consoles usually fixes issues like that one.

Below I'll provide the link to the Black Desert Forums. I would suggest creating a thread there just to see what types of responses you receive.

Forums

Let us know if that helps!

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Daniel_0815 Win User

Salut,

techniquement, si vous demandez un remboursement, vous ne pouvez pas jouer au jeu avant (comme pour les jeux physiques).

Il se peut que le jeu fasse partie de l'édition finale et qu'il ait été supprimé tel qu'acheté de votre compte. Je dirais que la meilleure façon est d'appeler le support xbox et d'expliquer votre situation, car ils pourraient avoir une meilleure compréhension
    de la situation.

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator

[Translate by Mod]

Hello
    technically, if you ask for a refund, you can not play the game before (as for physical games).
    The game may be part of the final Edition and deleted as purchased from your account. I would say the best way is to call Xbox support and explain your situation because they might have a better understanding of the situation.
    Translated with
    www.DeepL.com/Translator
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

BDO

6. JohnnyXeo Win User

I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there anyway I could get it back

What the heck is BDO? Body Dank Odor?
Thema:

1. Impossible de me connecter sur BDO [Translate] Unable to log on to BDO - Similar Threads - Impossible connecter sur

2. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  3. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  4. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  5. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  6. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  7. Microsoft are impossible to contact

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft are impossible to contact: I am trying to contact MS re an Xbox one issue with F1 not loading. I have tried lots of suggestions but it will not load. I cannot speak to anyone and the call back service (UK) does not seem to...
  8. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  9. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  10. "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020: Last week , Thursday afternoon , i used FS2020 to make setting of the hardware modules of my future cockpit with Spad.next , no issues at all Friday morning , i wanted to continue the job, but...