Impossible d'activer xbox game bar [Can't activate xbox game bar]

Discus and support Impossible d'activer xbox game bar [Can't activate xbox game bar] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, Depuis deux jours et après avoir supprimer les applications xbox, depuis leur réinstallation plus rien ne fonctionne et le xbox game bar ne... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FREDERIC..., Mar 20, 2020.

1. FREDERIC...
    FREDERIC... Guest

Bonjour,

Depuis deux jours et après avoir supprimer les applications xbox, depuis leur réinstallation plus rien ne fonctionne et le xbox game bar ne s'affiche plus.

J'ai été dans les paramètres de jeux et j'ai cliqué sur activer la xbox game bar, une fois la fenêtre fermé l'application ne reste pas activé et du coup je ne peux pas l'utiliser.

j'ai fait tout les sites possible sans aucun résultat, je viens donc ici pour avoir des solutions en espérant qu'elles marchent.

Merci d'avance.

Cordialement

[Hello

For two days and after deleting the xbox apps, since their reset nothing works and the xbox game bar no longer appears.

I've been in the game settings and I clicked activate the xbox game bar, once the window closed the app doesn't stay activated and suddenly I can't use it.

I made all the sites possible without any results, so I come here to have solutions hoping they work.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards]

:)

FREDERIC..., Mar 20, 2020
  2. FREDERIC... Win User

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir répondu aussi vite.

Pour répondre oui j'ai essayé les aides du support sans résultat, je suis donc allé sur Youtube pour essayer et j'ai donc trouvé.

Voici la solution pour les gens qui aurait la même choses que moi et qui se tire les cheveux.

Aller sur cette URL et télécharger le contenu : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepack

Pour ma part elle n'était pas compatible avec ma version de Windows mais ça n'est pas un problème, je le met au cas ou.

Aller sur " invite de commande " et entrer s'y ça en copier coller :

# Get all the provisioned packages $Packages = (get-item 'HKLM:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Appx\AppxAllUserStore\Applications') | Get-ChildItem # Filter the list if provided a filter $PackageFilter = $args[0] if ([string]::IsNullOrEmpty($PackageFilter))
    { echo "No filter specified, attempting to re-register all provisioned apps." } else { $Packages = $Packages | where {$_.Name -like $PackageFilter} if ($Packages -eq $null) { echo "No provisioned apps match the specified filter." exit } else { echo "Registering
    the provisioned apps that match $PackageFilter" } } ForEach($Package in $Packages) { # get package name & path $PackageName = $Package | Get-ItemProperty | Select-Object -ExpandProperty PSChildName $PackagePath = [System.Environment]::ExpandEnvironmentVariables(($Package
    | Get-ItemProperty | Select-Object -ExpandProperty Path)) # register the package echo "Attempting to register package: $PackageName" Add-AppxPackage -register $PackagePath -DisableDevelopmentMode }

La page d'invite de commande va très vite se fermer, redémarrer votre ordinateur et voil la xbox game bar sera activer et fonctionnel nouveau.

Ayant beaucoup perdu mes cheveux sur ce problème l , je tenais le partager, en tout cas merci de ta réponse.

Bonne soirée

[translation- Hello

Thank you for responding so quickly.

To answer yes I tried the support aids without result, so I went on Youtube to try and so I found.

Here's the solution for people who would have the same things as me and who pulls their hair.

Go to this URL and download the content: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepack

For my part it was not compatible with my version of Windows but it's not a problem, I put it in case or.

Go on "command prompt" and enter it copy paste:

"Get all the provisioned packages $Packages' (get-item 'HKLM:'Software-Microsoft-Windows',CurrentVersion-Appx-AppxAllUserStore') Get-ChildItem - Filter the list if provided a filter $PackageFilter - $args[0] if ([string]::::IsNullOrEmpty($PackageFilter))
    - echo -"No filter specified, attempting to re-register all provisioned apps.$Packages $Packages" Name -like $PackageFilter if ($Packages -eq $null) - echo - "No provisioned apps match the specified filter." exit -other -echo -"Registering the provisioned
    apps that match $PackageFilter" - ForEach ($Package in $Packages $Package $PackageName) Get-ItemProperty (c) Select-Object -ExpandProperty PSChildName $PackagePath - [System.Environment]::ExpandEnvironmentVariables ($Package Get-ItemProperty (c) Select-Object
    -ExpandProperty Path)) - register the package echo - "Attempting to register package: $PackageName" Add-AppxPackage -register $PackagePath -DisableDevelopmentMode

The command prompt page will close very quickly, restart your computer and here the xbox game bar will be activated and functional again.

Having lost a lot of my hair on this problem, I wanted to share it, at least thank you for your response.

Good night]
  3. Sayann X Win User

4. SammyVS Win User

game bar

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

With the command Windows key + G you open the Game Bar but first check if the Game Bar is active.

Go to settings>games>Xbox Game Bar and activate the function.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Cant start nor join an xbox party on pc thru the companion app for xbox

Hi,

The Companion App isn't the best tool to use to join or make parties with other PC and Xbox users now.

You should try using Game Bar instead. Just press the Windows key and tap G to access the Game Bar.

Xbox Game Bar
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Can't activate the windows game bar

Hi, I'm sorry by that, you can try make the uninstall and after a clean reinstalation to try see if come back to works, I suggest you before make that make the report about the problem, remember the Xbox(Beta) App is in test version yet, so all report
    about insues and crashes is very necessary to fix
Thema:

1. Impossible d'activer xbox game bar [Can't activate xbox game bar] - Similar Threads - Impossible d'activer game

2. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  3. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  4. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  5. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  6. Microsoft are impossible to contact

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft are impossible to contact: I am trying to contact MS re an Xbox one issue with F1 not loading. I have tried lots of suggestions but it will not load. I cannot speak to anyone and the call back service (UK) does not seem to...
  7. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  8. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  9. "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020: Last week , Thursday afternoon , i used FS2020 to make setting of the hardware modules of my future cockpit with Spad.next , no issues at all Friday morning , i wanted to continue the job, but...
  10. I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.: My TV is a Samsung brand and I have had this problem for days, please help. ea9e0ef7-8e79-46a3-9565-cedbc203dc13