Impossible d'activer Teredo [Translation - Unable to activate Teredo]

Discus and support Impossible d'activer Teredo [Translation - Unable to activate Teredo] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, J'ai actuellement des problèmes pour me connecter aux serveurs de Forza Horizon 4 sur Windows 10. En cherchant d'ou venait le problème dans... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mathias67, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Mathias67
    Mathias67 Guest

Bonjour,

J'ai actuellement des problèmes pour me connecter aux serveurs de Forza Horizon 4 sur Windows 10. En cherchant d'ou venait le problème dans les paramètres Xbox, j'ai vu que le type de NAT était sur "Teredo n'est pas éligible". J'ai effectué la marche suivre
    sur cette page https://support.xbox.com/fr-FR/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat mais malgré ça, Teredo est toujours désactivé
    dans mon invite de commandes. Y a t-il une solution pour le réactiver ? Merci d'avance de vos réponses.

----------

[Mod Translation - Hello

I currently have problems connecting to Forza Horizon 4 servers on Windows 10. When I was looking for where the problem came from in the Xbox settings, I saw that the type of NAT was on "Teredo is not eligible". I did the procedure to follow
    on this page https://support.xbox.com/fr-FR/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chatbut
    despite this, Teredo is still disabled in my command prompt. Is there a solution to reactivate it? Thank you in advance for your answers.]

:)

Mathias67, Jun 26, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Mathias67,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue concerning Teredo. Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish secure communications between clients and servers, and to facilitate connectivity between devices behind routers
    that use network address translation (NAT). Without a Teredo IP address, you’ll be unable to use party chat or do multiplayer gaming on Xbox Live. Generally, this is a setting in your router or PC that can be toggled on/off.

To get your Teredo to qualify, I would recommend the troubleshooting solutions available from the following support articles to get yourself back on the track:

NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Xbox Live server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked

Give the solutions and troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  3. SammyVS Win User

why is microsoft so bad and over complicated, ?

Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish secure communications between clients and servers, and to facilitate connectivity between devices behind routers that use network address translation (NAT).
    Failure to obtain a Teredo IP address can occur when there’s an issue with your Teredo adapter, when a device on your network is blocking the Teredo protocol, or if there’s software installed on your PC that’s disabling Teredo functionality. Without a Teredo IP address, you’ll be unable to use party chat or do multiplayer gaming on Xbox Live
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Teredo is unable to qualify

If you can’t hear your friends online, or you can’t join or host an Xbox Live multiplayer game, go to
    Network > Settings in the Xbox app and check
    NAT type

If it says Teredo is unable to qualify, your PC is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address.

Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish secure communications between clients and servers, and to facilitate connectivity between devices behind routers that use network address translation
    (NAT).

Failure to obtain a Teredo IP address can occur when there’s an issue with your Teredo adapter, when a device on your network is blocking the Teredo protocol, or if there’s software installed on your PC
    that’s disabling Teredo functionality. Without a Teredo IP address, you’ll be unable to use party chat or do multiplayer gaming on Xbox Live.

For a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cannot Connect to Online Services while In-Game

If you can’t join or host an Xbox Live multiplayer game, or you can’t connect to a party chat session, press the
    Start button, select Settings > Gaming >
    Xbox Networking and check NAT type.

If it says Teredo is unable to qualify, your PC is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address.

Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish secure communications between clients and servers, and to facilitate connectivity between devices behind routers that use network address translation
    (NAT).

Failure to obtain a Teredo IP address can occur when there’s an issue with your Teredo adapter, when a device on your network is blocking the Teredo protocol, or if there’s software installed on your PC
    that’s disabling Teredo functionality. Without a Teredo IP address, you’ll be unable to use party chat or do multiplayer gaming on Xbox Live.

For more info: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox One won't connect to multiplayer

Hello EPICONLP,

Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish secure communications between clients and servers, and to facilitate connectivity
    between devices behind routers that use network address translation (NAT).

Sometimes, you just need to go into your router to activate teredo, or "Teredo tunneling". If it is already activated, turning that setting off and then back on can help.

Don't forget to try the troubleshooting in that support article given to you by Amber above. Click on that link, and select the teredo error to begin troubleshooting.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Impossible d'activer Teredo [Translation - Unable to activate Teredo] - Similar Threads - Impossible d'activer Teredo

2. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  3. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  4. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  5. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  6. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  7. Microsoft are impossible to contact

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft are impossible to contact: I am trying to contact MS re an Xbox one issue with F1 not loading. I have tried lots of suggestions but it will not load. I cannot speak to anyone and the call back service (UK) does not seem to...
  8. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  9. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  10. "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020: Last week , Thursday afternoon , i used FS2020 to make setting of the hardware modules of my future cockpit with Spad.next , no issues at all Friday morning , i wanted to continue the job, but...