Important Xbox Changes and Improvements!

Discus and support Important Xbox Changes and Improvements! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In my opinion, the Xbox is an excellent console, but based off of feedback from Xbox users and my personal experience, I believe there is room for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RuukasuOne, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Important Xbox Changes and Improvements!

In my opinion, the Xbox is an excellent console, but based off of feedback from Xbox users and my personal experience, I believe there is room for improvement in several areas!

1. First and foremost, the user interface (UI) needs a major overhaul. The current design looks outdated and could benefit greatly from a fresh and modern look. I suggest updating it to match a newer aesthetic.

2. Another issue that needs to be addressed is the presence of ads. They cheapen the experience and detract from the overall value of the console. At the very least, Microsoft should offer an ad-free experience for Game Pass subscribers.

3. Allowing for compatibility with all wireless headphones that come with a USB dongle would also be a significant improvement. It is a major inconvenience for Xbox users to have to purchase "Xbox Headsets" when PlayStation supports all headsets.

There are also some technical issues that need to be addressed:

1. The lack of HDR support at resolutions below 4K is a problem that needs to be addressed.

2. Additionally, fixing the dashboard for 1440p users would be a valuable addition.

3. Lastly, the keyboard and mouse experience needs improvement. Many users report stuttering and lag when using these peripherals. Increasing the mouse polling rate to 1000hz would be a significant improvement. Mouse implementation improvements have been requested for years and I believe better integration is needed.

Overall, making these changes would significantly enhance the Xbox user experience and address longstanding complaints from users.

submitted by /u/RuukasuOne
    [link] [comments]

/u/RuukasuOne, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

World war Z for xbox /game pass bad game if it records data for anilization

Most games review data to improve or change how games play through this data. I doubt they're pulling anything important from your actual account.
  3. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Titanfall resolution

Blue Illusion just hit the nail on the head right there. It's purely a matter of time before the graphics are blowing our mind. Those series are a great example of single developers improving over time but it's important to remember that the console never
    changed! Same hardware, same OS, same console. The only thing that changed was the skills of the developers and that's not going to change this generation.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Xbox New Dashboard = horrible

I understand. But I'm sure they will make improvements aimed at the opinion of the players. The community is very important to Microsoft and they are always making improvements through feedback.

Have a great day, Sincerely, Fernando.
  5. Omega Chefe Win User

xbox dashboards

These types of feedbacks are very important to improve the user experience.

But, everybody has different necessities and desires.
  6. white knight ax Win User

xbox dashboards

Good morning. Those feedback its very important to improve the use experience for better performance.
Thema:

Important Xbox Changes and Improvements!

1. Important Xbox Changes and Improvements! - Similar Threads - Important Changes Improvements

2. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  3. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  4. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  5. How do I import custom skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I import custom skins?: I am on bedrock edition, and I have a skin I want to use because I need it for a minecraft youtube series that’s going to be in January, I couldn’t find any skin I wanted on the marketplace and I...
  6. Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?: I am willing to import an Xbox series x from UAE but scared what if I won't be able to buy games while being within the Pakistan or any voltages differences etc 98dd341f-1cf7-4a3d-ac1c-ffc992431bf4
  7. how can i import this (the walking dead)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i import this (the walking dead): so i played the walking dead theres 4 seasons (the walking dead season 1- the walking dead season 2- the walking dead new frontier - the walking dead final season witch is the fourth one) i play...
  8. I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...: I already have the setting to only allow trusted skins turned off. In most tutorials I've watched, people have a grey avatar, when they click the grey avatar, they have the option to upload a...
  9. Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?: When will we be able to edit the home screen again? I already shell out money for your monthly subscription why would you take my money and remove important futures like customization? I...
  10. Mr important my rewards !!! Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Mr important my rewards !!! Alpha skip ahead: I've just noticed the added !!! On my rewards ,I like that ,Mr my rewards thinks it's more important than the rest lol submitted by /u/Martsmall [link] [comments]