Important Suggestion about Friends.

Discus and support Important Suggestion about Friends. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Remove Suggested Friends Would be the best. I don´t care what Xbox recommends me to add friends, I add what I want to add, and that what you guys... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YourBoyTec, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Important Suggestion about Friends.

Remove Suggested Friends Would be the best. I don´t care what Xbox recommends me to add friends, I add what I want to add, and that what you guys should think. That only make Xbox want rules to do this and do that for example. I Will be glad if you remove suggested friends in any app on PC and Xbox. Bye.

submitted by /u/YourBoyTec
    [link] [comments]

/u/YourBoyTec, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Important Suggestion for developers

Suggestions to improve anything on Xbox can be submitted here: http://xbox.uservoice.com

That website is Microsoft's official outlet for consumer feedback. If an idea thread gets enough votes, Microsoft will give it some official consideration.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Important Suggestion for developers

Erm........................doesn't it already do that?

I'm sure that when I click on a game downloading it tells me how quickly its downloading and how long it will take.
  4. Fyer Win User

IMPORTANT FH3 SUGGESTIONS (wishlist)

5. jaihawk Win User

Is anyone else worried?

"I have have far more important things to worry about... "

Abandoning your friends and family (real life) to play video games is kind of important. That was his point.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Last update xbox one. Controller gone

Hi I suggest you make a Report about this Error, is very important to then the Xbox Developer Team can Fix that
Thema:

Important Suggestion about Friends.

1. Important Suggestion about Friends. - Similar Threads - Important Suggestion Friends

2. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  3. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  4. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  5. How do I import custom skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I import custom skins?: I am on bedrock edition, and I have a skin I want to use because I need it for a minecraft youtube series that’s going to be in January, I couldn’t find any skin I wanted on the marketplace and I...
  6. Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?: I am willing to import an Xbox series x from UAE but scared what if I won't be able to buy games while being within the Pakistan or any voltages differences etc 98dd341f-1cf7-4a3d-ac1c-ffc992431bf4
  7. how can i import this (the walking dead)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i import this (the walking dead): so i played the walking dead theres 4 seasons (the walking dead season 1- the walking dead season 2- the walking dead new frontier - the walking dead final season witch is the fourth one) i play...
  8. I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...: I already have the setting to only allow trusted skins turned off. In most tutorials I've watched, people have a grey avatar, when they click the grey avatar, they have the option to upload a...
  9. Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?: When will we be able to edit the home screen again? I already shell out money for your monthly subscription why would you take my money and remove important futures like customization? I...
  10. Mr important my rewards !!! Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Mr important my rewards !!! Alpha skip ahead: I've just noticed the added !!! On my rewards ,I like that ,Mr my rewards thinks it's more important than the rest lol submitted by /u/Martsmall [link] [comments]