Important question

Discus and support Important question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why are my views,opinions and questions are being removed when this site is made for feedback I'm getting removed do to code of conduct when there's no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by wildCowboy8, Nov 13, 2022.

1. wildCowboy8
    wildCowboy8 Guest

Important question

Why are my views,opinions and questions are being removed when this site is made for feedback I'm getting removed do to code of conduct when there's no threats nor disrespect just Truth and facts and seeking answers to the why

:)

wildCowboy8, Nov 13, 2022
  2. onyxishere Win User

Important Question

I would recommend posting in the forums for the PET requesting the adjustment to your achievements. They are the only ones who can do this. Be sure to list the gamertag that you modded so they can find it.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  3. deniiiz535 Win User

Important Question

Thanks DGYT :) I made this account for playing legit but I wanted really to get it reset on my main account because im high levels on online games & I have gold on it but its just 40K and I have still enough games to unlock achievements and I get every
    time new games to unlock legit the achievements could I add you on xbox live ?
  4. wildCowboy8 Win User

Important question

My honest opinion is to get rid of the offensive language report button because like in this day and age there are people who thinks everything is offensive hopefully the enforcement team understand this you just can't ban someone for just talking when there better things to focus then a figure of speech
  5. wildCowboy8 Win User

Important question

The ones who gets offended over things can do the same
  6. wildCowboy8 Win User

Important question

Honestly I've heard worse word on cod and GTA and racist words from other gamers it doesn't bother me because the are small minded people
Thema:

Important question

1. Important question - Similar Threads - Important question

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  4. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  5. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  6. How do I import custom skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I import custom skins?: I am on bedrock edition, and I have a skin I want to use because I need it for a minecraft youtube series that’s going to be in January, I couldn’t find any skin I wanted on the marketplace and I...
  7. Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?: I am willing to import an Xbox series x from UAE but scared what if I won't be able to buy games while being within the Pakistan or any voltages differences etc 98dd341f-1cf7-4a3d-ac1c-ffc992431bf4
  8. how can i import this (the walking dead)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i import this (the walking dead): so i played the walking dead theres 4 seasons (the walking dead season 1- the walking dead season 2- the walking dead new frontier - the walking dead final season witch is the fourth one) i play...
  9. I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...: I already have the setting to only allow trusted skins turned off. In most tutorials I've watched, people have a grey avatar, when they click the grey avatar, they have the option to upload a...
  10. Xbox one 1540 motherboard and OSU question very important

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one 1540 motherboard and OSU question very important: Hi my Xbox one model 1540 has a dead motherboard and I purchased a new one off of eBay so I still need to do the OSU updates on it even if I have my original HDD which has the recent updates? And...