Important issues with Achievements on Xbox.com [please fix]

Discus and support Important issues with Achievements on Xbox.com [please fix] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! My previous post has been mistakenly locked so I am creating a new post. There have been some issues with the achievements on Xbox.com. First of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by snikefriend, Oct 23, 2017.

1. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest

Hi! My previous post has been mistakenly locked so I am creating a new post. There have been some
    issues with the achievements on Xbox.com. First of all, as you can see in the previous post, there was an issue where secret achievements would fail to show up on Xbox.com and they were being revealed. The support team has fixed this issue but two new issues
    have emerged. Here is a breakdown of those issues.

• Xbox 360 games that have at least one secret achievement, fail to display ANY achievement on Xbox.com. For example, games with secret achievements like
      Dark Souls II ,
      Dead Space ,
      Call of Duty: Black Ops ,
      Dishonored and
      Gears Of War 3 that have secret achievements FAIL to load up ANY achievements on Xbox.com. Games
      like Halo: Reach
      , Halo 3 and
      Forza Horizon that DO NOT have any secret achievements are showing their
      chievos normally as expected. This is serious as there is currently NO WAY of viewing achievements of many games on Xbox.com, because most games normally have secret chievos.
    • Second issue is that when a secret achievement is progressed, for example it goes from 0% to 1%, then Xbox.com reveals it. This shouldn't happen, it should still appear as secret. Here is an example.

This is the SECRET achievement "100 times too many" from Alien: Isolation. This achievement is secret but Xbox.com has revealed it due to being progressed (32%).

Important issues with Achievements on Xbox.com [please fix] [​IMG]

However, as you can see from the below screenshots the achievement should still appear as secret:

Screenshot from the Xbox App showing the achievement secret:

And here is a screenshot from the Xbox One showing the achievement secret ( I don't know why it appears upside down, please download it and reverse it):

I hope that you sort it out as fast as possible because these issues are a little important to achievement hunters like me. Please, take a look at them. I am at your disposal for any more info you might need. I hope
    you understand. Thanks for your time.

:)

snikefriend, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Imperia Online (Windows 8) achievement does not sync on my profile

Hi,

On 5 June 2016 I unlocked my last achievement in Imperia Online on Windows 8, but it does not sync to my profile. I had issues before with Windows Phone achievements not syncing, so I know I have to go to the achievements page of that game on Xbox.com and
    wait for 7 days, but the achievements page on xbox.com does not want to load.

My missing achievement is a secret one "Trade Post Founder - 35GS". Can it please be fixed so it appears on my profile?

(And maybe fix the xbox.com "achievements" page too?)

Musquito-[xboxvenue], Oct 23, 2017
  3. Xbox.com showing Secret achievements! [Please fix!]

I can't see Black Ops achievements on Xbox.com due to this! Please support work out the issue with the Xbox 360 achievements! It's good to fix the secret ones but it's worse now that we can't see 360 achievements!

TheDoctorWhoWho, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Important issues with Achievements on Xbox.com [please fix]

I also tested and I have those issues. Please take care of them Microsoft. I mainly use the website for achievement hunting!

Xthunderspeeder, Oct 25, 2017
  5. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    Twitter support said they are on it. Let's hope they find a fix sooner or later!

snikefriend, Oct 30, 2017
  6. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    UPDATE NOVEMBER 8,

Hello! I have an update on these issues. The first issue with the Xbox 360 game's achievements not coming up has been fixed. I can now see my achievements normally for Xbox 360 titles. However, the second issue reported is still not fixed. So the only issue
    remaining now is that secret achievements are revealed on Xbox.com when there has been progress towards them.

snikefriend, Nov 8, 2017
  7. Thanks for fixing the issue with Xbox 360 achievements. However, I also have this issue with secrets being revealed when progressed. It would be cool to fix that so that we don't get spoiled in the future. Just for proof, I have also reproduced the bug.

Here are screenshots from the Xbox Website where it has revealed the secret achievement immediately after progressing it to 1% (before that, it was appearing as a secret).

Here are screenshots from the Xbox App (PC & Mobile) where the same achievement CORRECTLY still appears as a secret!

And finally, here is a photo from the Xbox One where also, the achievement CORRECTLY appears as a secret (you can also see the progress here):

I hope that you can resolve this! Thank you!

Xthunderspeeder, Nov 9, 2017
  8. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest

Hello, just a reminder that this issue is still happening.

snikefriend, Nov 30, 2017
  9. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    UPDATE 14/12

The second issue is also fixed now. Thanks Xbox Support. All issues are sorted. The thread can now be closed.

snikefriend, Nov 1, 2018
  10. snikefriend Win User

UPDATE 14/12

The second issue is also fixed now. Thanks Xbox Support. All issues are sorted. The thread can now be closed.
  11. snikefriend Win User

UPDATE NOVEMBER 8,

Hello! I have an update on these issues. The first issue with the Xbox 360 game's achievements not coming up has been fixed. I can now see my achievements normally for Xbox 360 titles. However, the second issue reported is still not fixed. So the only issue
    remaining now is that secret achievements are revealed on Xbox.com when there has been progress towards them.
  12. snikefriend Win User

Twitter support said they are on it. Let's hope they find a fix sooner or later!
  13. Xthunderspeeder Win User

Thanks for fixing the issue with Xbox 360 achievements. However, I also have this issue with secrets being revealed when progressed. It would be cool to fix that so that we don't get spoiled in the future. Just for proof, I have also reproduced the bug.

Here are screenshots from the Xbox Website where it has revealed the secret achievement immediately after progressing it to 1% (before that, it was appearing as a secret).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are screenshots from the Xbox App (PC & Mobile) where the same achievement CORRECTLY still appears as a secret!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally, here is a photo from the Xbox One where also, the achievement CORRECTLY appears as a secret (you can also see the progress here):

[​IMG]

I hope that you can resolve this! Thank you!
  14. snikefriend Win User

Hello, just a reminder that this issue is still happening.
Thema:

1. Important issues with Achievements on Xbox.com [please fix] - Similar Threads - Important issues Achievements

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  4. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  5. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  6. How do I import custom skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I import custom skins?: I am on bedrock edition, and I have a skin I want to use because I need it for a minecraft youtube series that’s going to be in January, I couldn’t find any skin I wanted on the marketplace and I...
  7. Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?: I am willing to import an Xbox series x from UAE but scared what if I won't be able to buy games while being within the Pakistan or any voltages differences etc 98dd341f-1cf7-4a3d-ac1c-ffc992431bf4
  8. how can i import this (the walking dead)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i import this (the walking dead): so i played the walking dead theres 4 seasons (the walking dead season 1- the walking dead season 2- the walking dead new frontier - the walking dead final season witch is the fourth one) i play...
  9. I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...: I already have the setting to only allow trusted skins turned off. In most tutorials I've watched, people have a grey avatar, when they click the grey avatar, they have the option to upload a...
  10. Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?: When will we be able to edit the home screen again? I already shell out money for your monthly subscription why would you take my money and remove important futures like customization? I...