IMPORTANT! FH3 Features Suggested (wishlist)

Discus and support IMPORTANT! FH3 Features Suggested (wishlist) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Forza team i hope youll add this features to FH3 to make more amazing experience. if you wont add all just add the first point. I can add much... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 9a1aa3af-6e8c-49cf-b022-7aaeb3378216, Jun 2, 2017.

1. IMPORTANT! FH3 Features Suggested (wishlist)

Dear Forza team i hope youll add this features to FH3 to make more amazing experience. if you wont add all just add the first point. I can add much MORE points if you want.Thanks!

1) EXTREME realistic drifting experience, realistic smoke and wheels burnout VID 3

2) GAMEPLAY multiplayer convoy attacks so you can play as convoy protector or as convoy attacker VID 2

3) ENVIORNMENT Make underwater environment (underwater plants and animals, old ships etc.) so cars can drive there VID1

4) FIX Make alligators (and other things like that) moving.

5)All races and missions from F1 to F8

:)

9a1aa3af-6e8c-49cf-b022-7aaeb3378216, Jun 2, 2017
  2. IMPORTANT FH3 SUGGESTIONS (wishlist)

Dear Forza team i hope youll add this features to FH3 to make more amazing experience. if you wont add all just add the first point EXTREME. I can add much MORE points if you want.Thanks!

1) EXTREME realistic drifting experience, realistic smoke and wheels burnout

2) GAMEPLAY multiplayer convoy attacks so you can play as convoy protector or as convoy attacker

3) ENVIORNMENT Make underwater environment (underwater plants and animals, old ships etc.) so cars can drive there

4) FIX Make alligators (and other things like that) moving.

5) All races and missions from F1 to F8

9a1aa3af-6e8c-49cf-b022-7aaeb3378216, Jun 2, 2017
  3. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    Fyer, Jun 2, 2017
  4. Fyer Win User

IMPORTANT FH3 SUGGESTIONS (wishlist)

5. Mistress Sara Win User

Feature Suggestion - Store Wishlist

Hi there,

The best place to post suggestions is to go to https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas. That's where the right people will see it, and other users can vote on it too.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Feature Suggestion - Store Wishlist

Yes this awesome idea, Also maybe add notification on the Xbox or via email to tell you when it gone on sale.
  7. Miss Portia Win User

How do I default to the 250 gb drive instead of the 4 gb media on a Slim

8. onyxishere Win User

Default controller settings to invert y-axis

That feature is not available on either the 360 or X1. However, it is a good suggestion and you should post in the Wishlist/Feedback forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
Thema:

IMPORTANT! FH3 Features Suggested (wishlist)

1. IMPORTANT! FH3 Features Suggested (wishlist) - Similar Threads - IMPORTANT FH3 Features

2. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  3. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  4. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  5. How do I import custom skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I import custom skins?: I am on bedrock edition, and I have a skin I want to use because I need it for a minecraft youtube series that’s going to be in January, I couldn’t find any skin I wanted on the marketplace and I...
  6. Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?: I am willing to import an Xbox series x from UAE but scared what if I won't be able to buy games while being within the Pakistan or any voltages differences etc 98dd341f-1cf7-4a3d-ac1c-ffc992431bf4
  7. how can i import this (the walking dead)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i import this (the walking dead): so i played the walking dead theres 4 seasons (the walking dead season 1- the walking dead season 2- the walking dead new frontier - the walking dead final season witch is the fourth one) i play...
  8. I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...: I already have the setting to only allow trusted skins turned off. In most tutorials I've watched, people have a grey avatar, when they click the grey avatar, they have the option to upload a...
  9. Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?: When will we be able to edit the home screen again? I already shell out money for your monthly subscription why would you take my money and remove important futures like customization? I...
  10. Mr important my rewards !!! Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Mr important my rewards !!! Alpha skip ahead: I've just noticed the added !!! On my rewards ,I like that ,Mr my rewards thinks it's more important than the rest lol submitted by /u/Martsmall [link] [comments]