Imigration Xbox Live

Discus and support Imigration Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I play a game in xbox live it comes damaged and I believe it is because of the region of my xbox I am in the live american and my games in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GriloxwXD, Sep 10, 2017.

  1. GriloxwXD
    GriloxwXD Guest

    Imigration Xbox Live


    when I play a game in xbox live it comes damaged and I believe it is because of the region of my xbox I am in the live american and my games in the brazilian live, I need to migrate to brazilian but this option has been retired what do I do?

    :)
     
    GriloxwXD, Sep 10, 2017
    #1
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Sep 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Captain Speedy, Sep 10, 2017
    #3
  4. Imigration Xbox Live

    Games are region-free for xbox, no matter your physical region, you can play any game downloaded from any other "world region" of xbox. What type of "damage" are you referring to, could you specify further?
     
    InCaudaVenenum, Sep 10, 2017
    #4
  5. InCaudaVenenum Win User

    Imigration Xbox Live

    Games are region-free for xbox, no matter your physical region, you can play any game downloaded from any other "world region" of xbox. What type of "damage" are you referring to, could you specify further?
  6. WPAK Win User

    How to imigrate my account ?

    Hi there,

    please keep in mind that you can only Migrate an Account every 3-4 months, it could also have several consequences.

    For information, requirements and possible consequences please see this link: https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/update-microsoft-account-country-region

    When you fully understand the requirements etc. then see this link for the steps: https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration

    Also remember that it officially isn't supported to use a different region on your account then the region you are actually in.
  7. Arthdan94 Win User

    Xbox-live languages

    well in Norway we start to learn english in 1st grade as our first foreign language. only child movies are dubbed to norwegian and there are hardly any norwegian movies so we passively learn english all the time. There is only a few people in Norway who
    doesn't understand english.

    Many of the imigrants that move to Norway does not know norwegian when they move here so thay have to communicate through english. if they were to buy an xbox and chose their location as "Norway" it is impossible (according to xbox.com) to change it and
    it is kind of annoying to be forced to make a new account.

    The translations also looks stupid too.

    Luckily it is only the TEXT that is translated to norwegian. If the dialog were to be traslated too... oh god it would be horrifying.
  8. Nameloi Win User

    one of games problems:lack of different race's for the main protagonist

    You guys realize that there are white hispanics right? Spaniards (people from Spain) are white and a lot of them imigrated to the American continent during the colonization period. Some mixed with the indigenous populations others did not.

    .

    Me? I don't look like the steriotypical "latino" and I have an italian background.

    .

    What I find funny is that people are quick to point out a "latino" for the same basic traits, brown skin, bad english accent, etc but what would you call a chinese person born in Central and South America? a "latino"? or an "asian"? because it would be both.

    .

    I like variety in games, but if the character's story or design isn't appealing then it really doesn't matter if its a man or a woman or their race.

    .

    Most white male protagonists though are cookie cutter with the same design and most of the time same story.
  9. xbox360italy Win User

    Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

Thema:

Imigration Xbox Live

Loading...
  1. Imigration Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Imigration Live

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  4. Let there be xbox live in cambodia

    in XboX Insiders
    Let there be xbox live in cambodia: I have been wondering why not everyone can play from different countries. And some that our close to a country that works with xbox my girlfriend and me always wants to play but we can't really...
  5. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  6. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  7. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  8. I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.: It first started last week, when i wasnt able to hop on Ark Survival Evolved. It said join failed. I check and the Ark server i play on had a discord, and they said xbox people may have connection...
  9. Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox: Hi Xbox Team, As a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber and content creator, I’d love to see native support for YouTube Live streaming directly from Xbox consoles. While the current Twitch integration...
  10. xbox 360 wont sign in on xbox live??

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox 360 wont sign in on xbox live??: I was on a chat with an xbox player for 3 hours trying to figure out how to fix this issue. We tried all the methods and none were working. It got to the point where he asked me to write a report....