imagefile error... Terrible game.

Discus and support imagefile error... Terrible game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't flame forums, but honestly the way Activision expect all the people with this Disc Read Error "ImageFile" error to pay an additional $20.00 to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHlCKEN FILLET, May 2, 2014.

  1. imagefile error... Terrible game.


    I don't flame forums, but honestly the way Activision expect all the people with this Disc Read Error "ImageFile" error to pay an additional $20.00 to replace the disc is absurd. I have to jump on wikipedia now to see what sister companies etc of Activision
    there are so I can avoid at all costs.



    I think it annoys me the most because I paid $60.00 for the game, wasn't working so I reported it to both Activision and Microsoft, I followed Activisions advice and replaced my XBOX ONE... Still not working. Now each time a new expansion pack comes out,
    my game kicks me with the imagefile error.... 59.99 - game, 49.99 Season Pass, $3.99 CPT. PRice pack



    All down the ***. Cheers Activision.

    :)
     
    CHlCKEN FILLET, May 2, 2014
    #1
  2. xxfallxx2000
    xxfallxx2000 Guest
    COD Ghost Imagefile error

    COD Ghosts... imagefile error on multiplayer. Cleaned the disk...no go..How do I fix it?
     
    xxfallxx2000, May 2, 2014
    #2
  3. Mr Ronan
    Mr Ronan Guest
    Disc read errors during campaign mode on Call of Duty Ghosts

    I have a digital copy of the game, I'm getting imagefile errors as well.
     
    Mr Ronan, May 2, 2014
    #3
  4. FLY1458
    FLY1458 Guest

    imagefile error... Terrible game.

    I'm having the same problems and can't play the game. I did everything possible to try and fix it.
     
    FLY1458, May 3, 2014
    #4
  5. FLY1458 Win User

    imagefile error... Terrible game.

    I'm having the same problems and can't play the game. I did everything possible to try and fix it.
  6. Mr Ronan Win User

    Disc read errors during campaign mode on Call of Duty Ghosts

    I have a digital copy of the game, I'm getting imagefile errors as well.
  7. greeko88 Win User

    COD Disc Read Error

    I have the same problem. No matter how many times I reinstall the game a different imagefile is corrupt.
  8. RichardGrantham Win User

    Call of Duty Ghosts Digital Download image errors

    I'm having the same problem, I only play single player and managed to play the first 2 levels fine but got the imagefile error so tried power cycling, re-downloading (wired) 3 times and once wireless.

    Every time I downloaded it would let me progress a couple of levels then I'd get kicked back to the start screen with the imagefile error.

    I purchased my copy from amazon.co.uk and it was a xbox 360 & xbox one digital copy. I have contacted amazon who have agreed to refund me.
  9. poy yeh Win User

    Xbox One Upgrade Question

    I had no problems downloading or playing the 360 version, I have yet to get my one version working. Everytime I try to start the campaign or an online match I get either, ERROR, Disc read error 'imagefile59', or 'imagefile 4'. NOT HAPPY.
Thema:

imagefile error... Terrible game.

Loading...
  1. imagefile error... Terrible game. - Similar Threads - imagefile error Terrible

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...