Im worried about the fan noise

Discus and support Im worried about the fan noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a xbox series s and im worried about the fan noise, its odly quiet even when im playing games, i feel the wind and the hot air leaving and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tom Calheta, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Tom Calheta
    Tom Calheta Guest

I got a xbox series s and im worried about the fan noise, its odly quiet even when im playing games, i feel the wind and the hot air leaving and the cool air entering, everything might be fine im just a little paranoic.

:)

Tom Calheta, Dec 26, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

High end electronics which include the Series S generate a lot of heat. It is also in a small box. It's perfectly normal

Please, in case you're considering it, do not add any external cooling to the console, it has been specifically designed for a certain airflow and you can actually "freeze" the air inside so it doesn't move.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

The console has its own temperature sensors and knows when and if it needs more cooling. The Series S was designed to run Whisper quite. As long as it's sitting in a location where it has lots of airflow, its running exactly how it was designed.

As Smutches said, I would only be concerned if you can actually hear the fans. Since you can't, it's all good. Enjoy it and stop worrying.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Sounds like it's working fine. If it were making a loud noise, then you should be concerned.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Power plug brick

Hi

The power brick does contain a small fan if the console is set to instant on mode the power brick light will remain white when the console is switched off and you may hear a slight fan noise. Unless this noise is excessive then there is probably nothing
    to worry about.
  6. Unreal Warfare Win User

How silent is the XB1 ment to be?

If the most you can hear is a faint whirring noise when up close I wouldn't worry about it. Fans are quiet, but not so quiet they generate zero noise whatsoever.

Mine makes a little noise, but nothing I am concerned about. My PC is louder.
Thema:

1. Im worried about the fan noise - Similar Threads - worried fan noise

2. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  3. Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?: I am simply worried because I don’t want to ever have to get it fixed. 763026f9-1544-4e32-bcf7-29c30dce81f7
  4. Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried

in XBoX on Windows
    Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried: Hello I requested a refund and it got approved but haven’t got the money sent to my bank account yet and it’s been over 2 weeks now. Been trying to ask support for help my keeps taking me to...
  5. Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...: A random from our game joined our party and send over 5000 bots to both mine and my friends account at the time of writing this we are both concerned about getting a ban from our account for...
  6. Should I be worried about this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Should I be worried about this?: Hello, recently my friend bought me something on my account as he couldn’t gift it to me (cod points to be specific) and now I somewhat worry about him pulling my account somehow using his payment...
  7. After factory resetting my Xbox to sell it should I be worried that it will resync my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After factory resetting my Xbox to sell it should I be worried that it will resync my...: I factory reset the Xbox One console to sell it because I need the money, but I read somewhere that it will resync accounts and games when it is reconnected to the internet? Is that true or will...
  8. I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I...: I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I am at work c911f304-a950-49be-88e7-769d11b2f780
  9. How do I give back minecoins, should I be worried?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I give back minecoins, should I be worried?: I made an accidental purchase of Minecraft Bedrock edition. I thought I bought a texture pack that would let me change my character to a certain block. I requested a refund which was successful....
  10. Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player?: Its with a specific game every time [img] [img] b33ab200-d67d-42e9-912b-d90a1531cab9