I'm wondering why I can't use a certain name... See the description for the question...

Discus and support I'm wondering why I can't use a certain name... See the description for the question... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just a name change issue... does anybody know why I can't change my name to "vortexsayshi"... It just says that the gamertag is not allowed but I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vortex says hi, Dec 14, 2022.

1. I'm wondering why I can't use a certain name... See the description for the question...

Just a name change issue... does anybody know why I can't change my name to "vortexsayshi"... It just says that the gamertag is not allowed but I don't see anything that could possibly be inappropriate...

:)

vortex says hi, Dec 14, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I'm wondering why I can't use a certain name... See the description for the question because it was too long for this section.

Hello,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to use specific combined words for your gamertag and was not allowed to. Based on support article - How to change your Xbox gamertag | Xbox Support:

Gamertags can be up to 12 characters long, including spaces. They can’t start with a number. If you receive a “That name isn’t available. Try a different one” message, that means you’ll need to create another one.

There is nothing we can do from here, if the system did not allow your chosen gamertag, you will need to choose a different one.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Miami Flash15 Win User

Will Halo MCC be a Digital Download?

I can't see why it wouldn't be on the Marketplace Question is: when will it be? Directly at Midnight? Not sure. It'd also be a huge download, which I'm wondering how big exactly.
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fallout 3 code "Something went wrong" when trying to redeem it.

Wonderful, Gecko! I'm not sure why it worked there, but I'm happy to see that it has! Please do let us know if you have further questions. :D
  5. KitchenHasXbox Win User

Looking for player i accidently unfriended

Random Question: I know you can't call out people's names for say like boosting, but what was the point of deleting the name here? It's not like he was calling the person out for cheating, im just wondering why.
  6. Tungsten Shark Win User

How do you morph a skill?

Hmmm...I wonder why I can't morph any of my skills then? Do the base skills have to get to a certain level or something first? Does it take more than one point? I'm confused as to why I don't have the option.
Thema:

I'm wondering why I can't use a certain name... See the description for the question...

1. I'm wondering why I can't use a certain name... See the description for the question... - Similar Threads - I'm wondering why

2. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  3. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  4. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  5. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  6. i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed: it was a free name change too so im really confused whats the problem 8dd660c0-8970-4193-bbc4-6e09e6c58455
  7. My controller's right stick gradually drifts downwards and I'm wondering if this can be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller's right stick gradually drifts downwards and I'm wondering if this can be...: My controller's right stick gradually drifts downwards but when i move it is normal so I'm wondering if this can be fixed easily b6d134a8-a0cc-41b6-80d0-530f33642490
  8. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  9. I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...: Keep getting temp comm banned on cod mw2 2023 by the AI mod they have and I'm wondering how much longer I have. 56fb1abc-53d3-4e0f-a51b-d5c5bf8a1ca3
  10. I have an error code on my Xbox1 that says (0x80820003 -0x1A) I'm wondering how I can fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an error code on my Xbox1 that says (0x80820003 -0x1A) I'm wondering how I can fix...: No details really just issues with reading, I've cleaned my reader and still doesn't help 4ed9927b-9fec-457e-854a-0fe1bb52536a