I'm wondering if you remote play your xbox while it's off (on instant on mode) will it...

Discus and support I'm wondering if you remote play your xbox while it's off (on instant on mode) will it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I saw that I'm still able to remote play the xbox even though it's off. I saw that it has to do with it being on instant on mode and that it will still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fassassin21, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Fassassin21
    Fassassin21 Guest

I'm wondering if you remote play your xbox while it's off (on instant on mode) will it...

I saw that I'm still able to remote play the xbox even though it's off. I saw that it has to do with it being on instant on mode and that it will still show what you're doing on the tv but I'm wondering if doing this is bad for the console since it's running a game while it's off.

:)

Fassassin21, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

I'm wondering if you remote play your xbox while it's off (on instant on mode) will it damage the xbox?

Hi Fassassin21, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Don't worry because even if the game is running, the fan is running as well when we're in an instant-on mode.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

I'm wondering if you remote play your xbox while it's off (on instant on mode) will it damage the xbox?

the xbox is actually on when streaming, impossible to be off when streaming as it does all the work, are you sure your not streaming a game from xcloud instead as that does not use your console.
  4. Francia J. Win User

You're very welcome and not at all, it's an added feature of Xbox which is very cool.

I am, appreciate it. :)
  5. Fassassin21 Win User

Thank you for answering my question and thanks you for letting me know about the fan because I didn't know the fan will still work. But is it bad to remote play the xbox while it's off? Like does it mess up the power button or mess up the hard ware in it? Also hope you're doing great too.
  6. Tronder 007 Win User

Xbox One Play and charge kit connected to a USB charger?

Ok.. It seems that the play and Charge kit does charge the play & Charge battery with the Xbox One in instant on mode, as the light on the charger cable is still on after I turned the xbox one off (into instant on mode)... but still I'm wondering about the
    USB charger thing :)
Thema:

1. I'm wondering if you remote play your xbox while it's off (on instant on mode) will it... - Similar Threads - I'm wondering remote

2. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  3. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  4. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  5. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  6. i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed: it was a free name change too so im really confused whats the problem 8dd660c0-8970-4193-bbc4-6e09e6c58455
  7. My controller's right stick gradually drifts downwards and I'm wondering if this can be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller's right stick gradually drifts downwards and I'm wondering if this can be...: My controller's right stick gradually drifts downwards but when i move it is normal so I'm wondering if this can be fixed easily b6d134a8-a0cc-41b6-80d0-530f33642490
  8. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  9. I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...: Keep getting temp comm banned on cod mw2 2023 by the AI mod they have and I'm wondering how much longer I have. 56fb1abc-53d3-4e0f-a51b-d5c5bf8a1ca3
  10. I have an error code on my Xbox1 that says (0x80820003 -0x1A) I'm wondering how I can fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an error code on my Xbox1 that says (0x80820003 -0x1A) I'm wondering how I can fix...: No details really just issues with reading, I've cleaned my reader and still doesn't help 4ed9927b-9fec-457e-854a-0fe1bb52536a