I’m very confused on how to join friends on Minecraft

Discus and support I’m very confused on how to join friends on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made an account im on mobile and I automatically am in a family group my age is over 18 but I can’t leave I want to leave because for some reason I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SilasDermatas, Mar 21, 2022.

  1. I’m very confused on how to join friends on Minecraft


    I made an account im on mobile and I automatically am in a family group my age is over 18 but I can’t leave I want to leave because for some reason I can’t join friends I tried to change settings but idk how Please help I’m confused

    :)
     
    SilasDermatas, Mar 21, 2022
    #1
  2. ClausReich Win User

    I’m very confused on how to join friends on Minecraft

    Hello Silas! In that case, you need to contact the Microsoft Support, to request that this procedure is done manually by the Support team. Go to https://support.microsoft.com/contactus, search for your issue, then go down on the page and select Contact Support.
  3. SilasDermatas Win User

    I’m very confused on how to join friends on Minecraft

    Hi Claus, Ive tried many times and it says “Something went wrong we are having trouble and we can’t remove Silas from your family group right now. Refresh or wait and try again.”
  4. ClausReich Win User

    I’m very confused on how to join friends on Minecraft

    Hello SilasDermatas! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

    If your account is part of a family group, that means that you've likely created your account through an adult account. You should be able to leave the family group if you are over 18 years old, and your Microsoft account is configured correctly at https://account.microsoft.com/profile. If your birth year is set to 2003 or before, try to leave the family group by following these steps:

    1. Go to https://family.microsoft.com/.

    2. Sign in with your Microsoft account.

    3. Find your name, select Leave family group, and confirm.
  5. Amanda L. Roberts Win User

    Unable to connect to Minecraft world, 2 Xboxes in the same house

    I’m her only Minecraft friend. I can’t join her and she can’t join me.
  6. Jayden DP Win User

    Is Minecraft not shareable?

    Thank you for replying so quick. I’m sorry for the confusion I understand saying my friend doesn’t clarify we live together. I will just have to buy minecraft then. Thank you for the information much appreciated.
Thema:

I’m very confused on how to join friends on Minecraft

Loading...
  1. I’m very confused on how to join friends on Minecraft - Similar Threads - I’m very confused

  2. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  3. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  5. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  6. my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it

    in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it: i play Fortnite alot and everytime I get into any type of fight my controller disconnects randomly and doesnt reconnect until like 5 minutes later. im genuenly sick of this and im abt to switch to...
  7. I’m asking Xbox to reconsider Mercenaries 2 for backward compatibility so fans can...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m asking Xbox to reconsider Mercenaries 2 for backward compatibility so fans can...: It is incredibly frustrating and unfair that Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is not backward compatible on modern Xbox consoles, especially when Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction is fully...
  8. I’m mad…. And very upset.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m mad…. And very upset.: Why did I get suspended over a gamerpic of my tattoo of my thigh . There is nothing wrong with it.. there is nothing inappropriate about it.. I have done nothing wrong. I followed the rules and...
  9. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  10. why does my game keep crashing at the very beginning when i’m picking my load out of a...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my game keep crashing at the very beginning when i’m picking my load out of a...: why does my game keep crashing at the very beginning of a multiplayer match when i’m picking my load out in call of duty mw2 1fbe2ec5-a607-4278-9f11-8069f63c60dc