I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an...

Discus and support I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm using a Galaxy A8 2018 with android pie 9.0, in the UK. Not rooted. Please help!!!! Why is it lagging so much! Compared to geforce now, this is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Volcano_Swimmer, Jun 25, 2020.

1. I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an...

I'm using a Galaxy A8 2018 with android pie 9.0, in the UK. Not rooted.

Please help!!!! Why is it lagging so much! Compared to geforce now, this is unplayable!

submitted by /u/Volcano_Swimmer
    [link] [comments]

/u/Volcano_Swimmer, Jun 25, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. gfgfgfdgfg Win User

Input stops working after reconnect

Controller firmware is up to date and as for steam deck it uses built in controller.

I'm not using xcloud for very long and first time seeing that issue was after first disconnect that happened to me(which was about week ago).
  3. Abdur Rahman Bin Sha Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming issues

Hi,

I have been using a DS4 controller and the controller input lag is very horrible sometimes even when wired. The game also freezes sometimes. Does my laptop performance impact Xcloud gaming performance too?
  4. The Mighty Spud Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

I'm not trying to use it with xcloud. Just trying to use it as a standard Bluetooth controller.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Thought on Project xCloud

I'm absolutely loving XCloud so far, especially using my home wifi. I still need to test it out on 4G a bit more, and it'd be nice to have one of those Xbox Controller Clips. But since I'm primarily using XCloud at home, I just put my phone on my wireless
    charging stand while I play.

Weirdly, Sea of Thieves is the only game where I've noticed some input lag. Ace Combat, Killer Instinct, and Halo have worked pretty much perfectly for me so far.
  6. badgerflower Win User

xCloud - Xbox One Controller sticks and D-pad do not work when paired on Android Phone (Pixel 2 XL)

Yeah, frustrating, eh? I've looked online and tried everything that I've seen suggested. Unfortunately, I don't have a PS4 controller to try, so I guess I'm not going to be able to use xCloud until I upgrade my phone someday down the line.
Thema:

I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an...

1. I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an... - Similar Threads - I'm using xcloud

2. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.: I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in...
  3. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  6. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  7. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  8. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  9. I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one: I don't have a tv right now, and I thought I might be able to use my Microsoft laptop as a monitor instead. Microsoft.com says I can through the Xbox companion app, but when I pull it up on my...
  10. Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...: Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as my home xbox? d1ed5b42-ebf6-4a1c-af46-31caa78d6e75