I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet...

Discus and support I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet wont connect even though my signal strength is 100% I got it to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Dealer 0f Death, Jun 17, 2019.

1. I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet...

I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet wont connect even though my signal strength is 100%
    I got it to work somehow and was fine then it randomly disconnected and now it wont even connect to the network. I have unlimited data

:)

Dealer 0f Death, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Elshiznitski001 Win User

I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet wont connect even though my signal strength is 100%

I would recommend making sure you have enough data to continue the hotspot. Sometimes it ends up running out or causing issues randomly from the cell phone service provider
  3. CharlesShelton2 Win User

how do I get my signal strength up and how do I get my Netflix to work I have it downloaded but it won't go to anyting
  4. MaxSeller Win User

Look at your Hot-Spot settings, keep track of your data as you use Xbox. If you're sure you have sufficient data from your ISP, try rebooting both your hotspot and Xbox.

You can see how to restart your Xbox here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console.

Next, try to reset or troubleshoot your network connection on Xbox. A link better explaining it can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution

If any other issue regarding your hot spot comes up, contact your ISP.
  5. Dealer 0f Death Win User

I got it to work somehow and was fine then it randomly disconnected and now it wont even connect to the network. I have unlimited data
  6. CINDYPRITCHARD Win User

xbox will not connect to wireless internet

the xbox shows connected to the hot spot on our phone but pops an error message on the xbox that says DNS isnt resloving xbox server names
Thema:

I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet...

1. I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet... - Similar Threads - I'm using hot

2. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  3. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  4. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  5. I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one: I don't have a tv right now, and I thought I might be able to use my Microsoft laptop as a monitor instead. Microsoft.com says I can through the Xbox companion app, but when I pull it up on my...
  6. Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...: Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as my home xbox? d1ed5b42-ebf6-4a1c-af46-31caa78d6e75
  7. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  8. I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...: I've tried everything and I've looked through all of the settings in Fortnite, but I still can't get the touch controls off my screen when I'm using a controller. This makes me lag and makes the...
  9. How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag?

in XboX Insiders
    How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag?: I recently made a new gamer profile just for racing but I have another profile on Xbox for the general public and friends . As I was setting up new profile and adding myself as a friend I typed my...
  10. Error when I'm use my controller in remote play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when I'm use my controller in remote play: [img] Hello, I can't use my controller in remote play with Android 11. (screen in attachment) And I have no idea why it does this 238acddb-0f06-4583-8d1c-e285428e6c89