I'm up now!

Discus and support I'm up now! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I'm up now! Its back up....[mod removed - personal info}.... is online and seems to be ok. 99f4e2ef-4af6-4946-a0b5-2c4b719614c7 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by vocelli, Feb 26, 2021.

1. vocelli
    vocelli Guest

I'm up now!

I'm up now!
    Its back up....[mod removed - personal info}.... is online and seems to be ok.

:)

vocelli, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Danilhodas Win User

I'm up now!

And the time that we could not enjoy our subscriptions and games...who is going to give it back to us??😓
  3. NickVandergalien Win User

I'm up now!

mine is not, did you do anything special
  4. onyxishere Win User

I'm suspended but don't now how long I'm suspended

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with enforcement actions. You'll need to log in to http://xbox.uservoice.com/ and click the hammer icon to find out about the action and open a case review with
    the PET.
  5. xOG JUAN KENOBI Win User

My campaign progress didn't save and achievements aren't showing up

Now I'm not getting campaign mission achievements now that I'm caught up with where I was before
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

D-Link: Was an ambassador and now it says I'm not

Actually in the forums you still result as ambassador
Thema:

I'm up now!

1. I'm up now! - Similar Threads - I'm

2. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  3. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  4. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  5. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  6. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  7. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  8. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  9. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  10. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...