I’m unable to purchase a Series X

Discus and support I’m unable to purchase a Series X in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Last week, I accidentally purchased a Series X whilst trying to see the shipping time & price, and I hit the “place order” button on accident. So I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Reese Hughes, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Reese Hughes
    Reese Hughes Guest

Last week, I accidentally purchased a Series X whilst trying to see the shipping time & price, and I hit the “place order” button on accident. So I quickly canceled the order. Now, I’m trying to purchase a Series X on purpose and I’m unable to due to a limit on my account. It says “You have reached the maximum quantity for this product.” And I’m unable to purchase one on another account because I have $550 of Xbox credit on my account to use specifically for this Series X I’d like to purchase. I’d really like to get this limit removed from my account so I can go through with my purchase.

:)

Reese Hughes, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Reese Hughes,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us and hope you are doing well today.

We could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest possible time. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your device and application. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team

You can visit this link for more accurate information with your concerns: Contact us | Xbox Support

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

you would have to contact support as the normal limit is one per household due to limited stock.
  4. _jade_92 Win User

Hogwarts legacy no longer playable on Xbox one

I’m having the same problem! i uninstalled the game to try reinstalling but It only giving me the option for series X/S version! So I’m still unable to reinstall :( I spoke to Microsoft earlier today and they said it’s a licensing issue, it’s not showing that I have the license to download the Xbox one version though I have the series X/S deluxe version (which includes Xbox one version) in my purchase history! Hopefully they can fix it soon
  5. mbrax003 Win User

Oblivion, wizards, tower, DLC

This happened to me as well. I am unable to purchase the Wizard’s Tower DLC on Xbox Marketplace on my console or on a desktop computer. I tried 4 times and have been charged but have no DLC. I’m using an Xbox Series X. I was able to download and purchase the other 9 DLCs with no issues. The Wizards Tower is the only DLC I am unable to purchase. Please tell me how I can download the DLC. Thanks for your time.
  6. Mecha Nabeshin Win User

Warzone and Halo crashing/shutting off series x

I’m having the same problem with my Series X and Halo. Sometimes just the game crashes, sometimes the entire console shuts down. I have tried all of the above suggestions and it still happens.

I purchased the Series X specifically for Halo. Very frustrating.
Thema:

1. I’m unable to purchase a Series X - Similar Threads - I’m unable purchase

2. I’m about to start a class action!

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m about to start a class action!: I have had this issue for a while and I know many others have as well. My series x will read some games but not all, for example the ones I had issues with were red dead redemption and far cry 3....
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  7. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  8. I’m unable to login to epic games on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m unable to login to epic games on pc: I’m unable to login to epic games on pc I would always login through Xbox live and now when I try it ask for an epic games email I don’t remember creating an epic games email just signing in...
  9. My rewards app on my Xbox isn’t working I’m UK but it’s unable to connect it’s been like...

in XBoX on Windows
    My rewards app on my Xbox isn’t working I’m UK but it’s unable to connect it’s been like...: I need help accessing the rewards app on my Xbox I’m connected to UK hit it keeps saying to update someone please help. 54673123-8372-48ba-b68b-6446cda6a587
  10. I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for...: Hi I’m in need of some help. My son used to play fornite and then when trying to update it to the latest version it wouldn’t install. I uninstalled the game and then retried and it froze...