Im unable to play any of my games or even update and install anything?

Discus and support Im unable to play any of my games or even update and install anything? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It started after i had an issue with the game atomic heart. I was getting off mw2 with some friends to solo play and the game needed to update so i got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RodrigoBravoHTX, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Im unable to play any of my games or even update and install anything?

It started after i had an issue with the game atomic heart. I was getting off mw2 with some friends to solo play and the game needed to update so i got on youtube to allow it to but it kept giving me installation has stopped notifications so i just uninstalled completely to re install with the update but then nothing wanted to even install after a bit of struggling i decided to play something else but game after game kept getting stuck at the syncing thing for xbox network and im now unable to play any of my games. I have gamepass ultimate and not due for a charge until march 13 and this isnt just on my main all my accs are unable to access the network. Im still able to join partys and such but not playing games. I went to xbox support amd found that i had a suspension for something but it wont even tell me what and that was 5 days ago as of today. Please i just want to play solo and chill.

:)

RodrigoBravoHTX, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to hear about what happened. If you received a suspension, there has to be an email from the Xbox Enforcement team that should be sent to your email inbox.

What details are you seeing from your account on https://enforcement.xbox.com/ ? Is it still active? If you're eligible to apply for a case review, you should be able submit one.
  3. FraserWood1 Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not working after Warzone

Im having the same problem with this. The game is showing that everything is installed and there are no updates but im unable to play the campaing/mutliplayer side.

Has anyone managed to find a fix for this?
  4. Ramaganesh Palanki Win User

can xbox play dolby audio through inbuilt music apps(apple music etc)?

Thanks for the prompt reply…

Here is the problem im facing still…

Im able get audio in dolby when i play games. Im unable to get audio in dolby only during music play. And as above depicted, im unable to find advanced section under audio… im just getting only

Additional options

Audio testing and details

Audio setup

Only above three are visible to me..

I cant find advanced tab under any section

I tried to update the xbox and there are no updates..

I installed dolby apps but there is no change..
  5. caroline nilsson Win User

My Fortnite doesn’t work for some reason.

It is befors the game even launches. I am unable to even install or update the game as it says installation stopped every time I try to update it
  6. Kenny Duvenhage Win User

Warface not in store anymore?

good day

After the update to warfare i was unable to play the game

Thing even went to me resetting my x box one

And now i can even download the game the Microsoft store doesn't have this game anymore

I have spend my own money in this game and a lot of time in this game

Im really disappointed in this

Any feed back why i cant even download this game anymore
Thema:

1. Im unable to play any of my games or even update and install anything? - Similar Threads - unable play games

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  4. Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s: I bought a brand new xbox series s a few days back with utmost excitement to be finally able to play my favourite titles only to realise that i can't play any. My xbox wont run a single game for...
  5. Unable to play multiplayer games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer games.: Whenever I attempt to load into a multiplayer game it gives me the message “The person who bought this needs to sign in” but not only did I buy these games I also redownload them in an attempt to...
  6. UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES: Hi. Im having issues when I want to play online games such as Forza horizon 5 the texas chain saw massacre. Keeps indicating verification of my profile with the servers is not available at the...
  7. Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...: Any time I attempt to sign into a GamePass game, I am met with the error "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520)" I am able to sign into the Xbox app with my Xbox live account without...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC - Unabled to connect to EA Play. EA has no support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Unabled to connect to EA Play. EA has no support.: I bought XBOX game pass. Several EA games are on game pass. To play an EA game through game pass, we are required to download EA play and then launch the game through EA play. However, EA Play...
  9. Able to play most games but unable to play COD MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Able to play most games but unable to play COD MW3: For some reasons when someone is gamesharing with me I can play most of their games but when it comes to the call of duty modernwarefare III It tells me to pre order it when someone im...
  10. Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...: I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested...