I'm unable to link Xbox Games Pass to my Riot account

Discus and support I'm unable to link Xbox Games Pass to my Riot account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I link my Xbox account to Riot, I get this error: "Sorry, we're having some trouble right now. Please try again." ↓↓↓ --- [img] --- Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chucky515, Apr 28, 2023.

1. chucky515
    chucky515 Guest

When I link my Xbox account to Riot, I get this error: "Sorry, we're having some trouble right now. Please try again." ↓↓↓

---

I'm unable to link Xbox Games Pass to my Riot account [​IMG]

---

Can you help me make this? Thank you.

:)

chucky515, Apr 28, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only the Company that owns the account (epc, ubsoft, sony, etc...) can help in this process since microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
  3. DeniqL Win User

riot game pass gifts

Ok If you’re an Xbox Game Pass member and your Riot Account isn’t receiving Game Pass member benefits more than 24 hours after linking your Xbox profile, you will need to contact Riot Player Support.
  4. Haoea Win User

Binding issue between Xbox account and Riot account

I don’t know which Riot account is linked to my Xbox account. When I use my current Riot account to link my Xbox account, it prompts me that my Xbox account has been linked to a Riot account. Can I operate on the Xbox platform? Unlink my Xbox account from other Riot accounts
  5. Rostom L Win User

Riot game pass benefits. No rewards.

Thank you for your response. Based on the Riot games article, "If you’re an Xbox Game Pass member and your Riot Account isn’t receiving Game Pass member benefits more than 24 hours after linking your Xbox profile, please contact Player Support ( https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us )."
  6. DeniqL Win User

I cannot unlock all champions of League of Legends

Hi,Ömer! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Ok If you’re an Xbox Game Pass member and your Riot Account isn’t receiving Game Pass member benefits more than 24 hours after linking your Xbox profile, you will need to contact Riot Player Support.

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us?_gl=1

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information
Thema:

1. I'm unable to link Xbox Games Pass to my Riot account - Similar Threads - I'm unable link

2. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  3. Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund: Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund. I purchased minecraft a few years ago but my son really wanted Java. So I purchased through my account to install on his PC but now I...
  4. I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support: I'm having an issue with my Xbox Series X and I'd like Xbox support to investigate. However, I'm unable to contact support. I logged in to my Microsoft account, went to devices, get service,...
  5. I'm unable to connect to my hotspot or xfinity

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to my hotspot or xfinity: I can't connect to my hotspot or XFINITY hotspot cf38f6c9-676d-4d1e-8ba2-79660e686c10
  6. If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...: If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to randomly link a wrong one? I have only ever used one Microsoft account for Minecraft on PS4 and now PS5, it...
  7. I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock: So I've been having a problem for about a month now where I can't join any Minecraft Bedrock featured servers such as Cubecraft and The Hive. Sometimes it lets me join, but most times it says...
  8. I'm unable to play multiplayer games privately

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to play multiplayer games privately: I'm unable to play any game on split screen multiplayer using the same username. We used to be able to do it on the 360, 4x players would look like: Username Username (1) Username (2)...
  9. My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...: My current gamertag is linked to an EA account I created from my Xbox 360 13 years ago to play one of the early Battlefront games. My personal info and email address have since changed and I no...
  10. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38